VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
BlueKnight, should I download the "TransFix_v5.0_r3" file again, since there is an update?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
There is no English in the game ????????????
You need to download one of the patches and merge the 2 folders to the main game. If you did it right you should have an English version of the game. It will say "TeachingFeeling_ver2.5.βEnglishPatchv5.0_(NightmareSlayer's_4th_Release)".

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
dwjwd.png
Why her eyes is like that? New feature or it was like this when she's just naked, lookin' embarrassed and shite in Closet Menu? Or when she only wearing lace nightie?
Explain 1.png

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Ichtyosaurus I guess, when all the stats are maxed out, including her horniness - that stuff happens in Closet Menu when her privates are showin', huh. Okay, famalam

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BlueKnight, should I download the "TransFix_v5.0_r3" file again, since there is an update?
Yep same as the last patch.
I can't make tea to increase lust, she always makes it for me.
Have you got the flowers to add to the tea, clicking on the tea button when it appears should give you the choice if you do.

Reactions: Zontany

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Wow, it must be more than a year since i last played it, any new big content or just clothes as it used to be?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How does the custom clothes work (Mods/OriginalData/Omake)?
I'm kinda lost here.
They don't at the moment. Custom clothing was "temporally stopped" by 2.5, and all the coding changes means mods need updating.
Wow, it must be more than a year since i last played it, any new big content or just clothes as it used to be?
There's a change log in the op listing all the things added and changed by different versions, there are new hairpins though.
my game wasn't animated for some reason....
It's not as animated as other games with the tag.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Sylvie dies of the cold. Her intimacy is at 45 and she trusts MC but she still dies with no option to help. Any ideas?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sylvie dies of the cold. Her intimacy is at 45 and she trusts MC but she still dies with no option to help. Any ideas?
There's a old in the op it has a guide for the first few weeks, seems like your close. You obviously have to be as nice as possible to her, but also give her chores (and pancakes).
Are there any mods for more clothing or something?
No mods have been converted over to 2.5, and the game has kind of disabled custom clothes in the latest version.
the grind is pretty crazy. is there any cheat to speed things up?
Not a cheat but there's a save back here.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Y'know @TheBlueKnight, it's a touch weird to see you in any place other than this thread. Whenever I do, I'm always like "Look at Blue here, being a cool dude over here too", lol. *Grins*

Edit: Of course, we all visit other places, but I've permanently associated you with this thread in my mind, lol.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes