VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
facing an issue after taking her to bed, the screen stops showing what's happening but its still definitely working...
Back a page someone fixed a similar sounding problem by lowering their screen resolution.
now have this...
If you using the patch from the opening post try the newer one here, but if the apron works though you probably are using it.

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
For some reason, config is replace w/ changelog (error for 2.5 log), & swapped places w/ readme, on title screen. Also, when I do use settings ingame, it's all cluttered, & I can't understand a bunch of it. Should I be worried?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I hold the alt/option key and dragged the 'data' folder however, I got a popup. Which one should I do?
Being a windows user I'm not one hundred percent sure, the wording is so different. You want to replace the original files with the ones from the patch, but keep all the other old files. Don't forget the tyrano folder too.

Reactions: Back and Zontany

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Look I have a GD masters CS, Nuclear engineering, and electrical engineering I followed the guide to the letter. I'm not some idiot who can't read. It simply doesn't work.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Look I have a GD CS Nuclear engineering, and electrical engineering I followed the guide to the letter. I'm not some idiot who can't read. It simply doesn't work.
Really?
tfeng.png
You must have messed up somewhere, because as I said it's working for me and others.
Do you get any errors? What OS are you using? Did you download the latest patch? Did you actually replace the files when asked?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

HomemGritando

Oct 16, 2017
is it just me or is anyone get an alert that tells you "tag:[set_dinner_dress] does not exist" whenever you eat something at the cafe? set dinner dress problem.png

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes