VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can translate it if you give me the link. Also is it in 2.5.2?
Some one did try a few month ago but gave up, the machine translation didn't make sense. You can get the game with the latest version of the mod (it is 2.5.2), and the key you apparently need . Password is ichibikun.

Reactions: H'Blaugheurstarscht

afzro

Dec 30, 2018
The question with any Android port now is will it work with Android 10, przemo's and don't.
You can try install Android System WebView from play market. If it's installed, I don't know what to do.
Lol, and now when i'll tried launch both of version which you send. I have black screen on my android 9. And my version still work.

Last edited:

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Didnt play couple of years. Any new scenes since then? Or only constant bugfixes and engine rewriting?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Didnt play couple of years. Any new scenes since then? Or only constant bugfixes and engine rewriting?
If you haven't played since 1.9 there's two new scenes with variations, the art got revamped too. Otherwise mostly bugfixes and engine rewriting.

Reactions: ScarGazer

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Hey i'm have some trouble opening the game, since when i open it, it just brings me to a black screen while loading the tyranoScript but it never moves on from that point. Idk if there is a problem or not. I also use windows so i have no clue to solve this.

Hiroka_Akita

Apr 9, 2019
Eh...

I have a save from the Ver 1.9.2, and i just got the 2.5.2, so...

Their saves are compatible?, and how is the procedure?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Their saves are compatible?, and how is the procedure?
You could try using that new save editor to just change the values so they match your old save.
I did something similar when finally making the move to 2.0+

Edit: I see that won't work too precisely for this. So, what I did was open two tabs of and looked through the values myself.
The names of the values haven't really changed just the structure of the save itself. So you can look at your stats ingame and ctrl+f to find them in your old save and then ctrl+f for the name of the value in the new save. I would recommend going through the prologue in 2.5.2 before you do it.

Last edited:

Escanor922

May 22, 2020
sorry, I don't understand why to me after 7 days it fails me, xarica rescue is written or goes back to the title, what am I wrong? or tried to change choices but I always fail, how should one go about moving forward? thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry, I don't understand why to me after 7 days it fails me...
Game over after seven days? If your talking about Ichibikun's mod I don't think anyone here's really played it. Maybe it's similar to the base game. So top choices are usually the best, and there's the old in the opening post.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes