VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I need some help. I canno't start the game :/ There is only the Freaking Charming title that appears before it goes to a black screen. I've tried downloading both modded and unmodded but it doesn't seem to be working in anycase. Please help me
One problem I've encountered with 7Zip vs WinRAR, is that in WinRAR if-
  1. The archive is extracted into a large directory path (folders within folders, etc.)
  2. The archive itself has a large directory and long file names/strange symbols (e.g. Teach Feel [2.0.0] etc. etc.)
  3. [Both of the above.]
-the path cannot be accurately determined and some files may be excluded.

I encountered this issue myself and decided to extract the archive on my desktop after naming it "G". I received no errors after that and renamed the extract back to the original title with no issue.

Hope this helps you, and others, in the future.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
i am so happy, this game has a android version.
i have a great attachment to the girl in the game
all love for her

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
The port from przemo is of the game with their modded transfix, so is (but a older one).
This very version that i am talking about. I downloaded from his mega folder twice to not be making a mistake, its the 3/17/2020 and its not installing. My phone is android 10 march version 64 bit made from Pixel Experience

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...its the 3/17/2020 and its not installing.
My tablets pretty old (Android 7) but I just tried it and it works fine. Sensitiveusername's version won't get past the loading screen with Android 10 phones, maybe it's a similar issue. Have to wait for przemo.

Reactions: uchihafabio

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
My tablets pretty old (Android 7) but I just tried it and it works fine. Sensitiveusername's version won't get past the loading screen with Android 10 phones, maybe it's a similar issue. Have to wait for przemo.
I will try to make android 10 version when my phone will get update so i can test in on hand, and yes i used virtual machine but it spits to much garbage errors.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
i heard that developer is going to make an update, is there anyone left to translate when it comes out?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes