VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do i need to do something to turn on the mods or is do the save files mess it up or something.
If you can boop Sylvie's nose everything should be working properly. The mods just integrate into the game. Some new touching spots, dialogue and a few new scenes. The requirements for the scenes are here.

Reactions: pharis

If_You_Say_S0

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
Is there any uncensored patch for this version out there?

Because i have the uncensored 1.9 but i can't find anything for 2.5.2

Thank you in advance!

tfpatchguy

May 11, 2019
JustHereToTranslate's translated memory guide again...
Yeah, the previous patcher posted it here but they just took a screenshot from my patch. *I* did the translated the memory guide...

Is anybody else running into these errors? ...
I had the same bug like 2-3 times but couldn't reproduce it.
Try the - given that this is a different engine and has the newest tyrano it might just work for you.
Or the with .

BTW, Teaching Feeling is actually just a browser game so no dependencies on Java.

Is there any uncensored patch for this version out there?
has almost all images uncensored or decensored, including the blowjob scenes (thanks, Nomake and team!). It has more stuff translated, more features and... well, isn't a mess like Przemo's.

Reactions: lolguest

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know why the game is slow? I have a core i7 and 16gb of ram
Could be just the game, the next update is going to be a engine upgrade. You could try the things tfpatchguy suggested to 843jhj above. Don't mix their things with przemo's though get a unpatched game, it's the "without mod" download in the opening post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When will the new update be out anyone know?
All we know I think is this, the next update will probably be a engine upgrade. There's no schedule to check.
Mine is in Japanese...any idea on how to make it in English?
You need the transfix patch. The first row of downloads in the opening posts don't have one installed, the second (labelled as with mod) have the version of the patch with some mods installed.

You can get one of the patches from here, or tfpatchguy linked theirs above. Instructions here if you need them.

Reactions: summertyrant1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hi im stuck. I had 45+ intimacy, 6+ costumes bought, no molesting, gave her same meal as mine...
You only need to get Sylvie the one new dress, try some pancakes from the cafe and lots of head pats instead. When she asks let her do the chores. The walkthrough in the opening post does have a section.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I tried to download the mod version but it seems broken and when I try to play it, it just load and load. Do I need to patch it ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried to download the mod version but it seems broken and when I try to play it, it just load and load. Do I need to patch it ?
The modded version is patched but you could try repatching it, that fixed errors for someone before. also if your monitor resolution is over 1080p try lowering it, and if your trying to use a old 2.4 save it will endlessly load without a little work.

The two different patches are posed here, instructions if you need them here.

Okashii_Yo

Dec 31, 2019
Awesome game. Well done!
And also thanks for the people who modded it and are trying to make it better!
Got a few trans bugs (when i bought some new clothes or when to go "to bed" after an event) but i still enjoyed the hell out of it!
But other than that, realy nicely done.. also why is sylvie so damn cute? (^O^)

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
Awesome game. Well done!
And also thanks for the people who modded it and are trying to make it better!
Got a few trans bugs (when i bought some new clothes or when to go "to bed" after an event) but i still enjoyed the hell out of it!
But other than that, realy nicely done.. also why is sylvie so damn cute? (^O^)
sylvie's a little angel, really deserve all the love and the attention

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Can you also molest her, punish her, rape her et cetera?
If you molest her you get locked into bad ending of her dying. I believe there is rape roleplay and I guess she treats withholding sex as punishment but buddy you are in the wrong mindset if any of that is what you want. Silvie is protec and head pat only. If she asks for the d then she may have.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The modded version of the transfix patch has the roleplay mod included. You can pretend to molest Sylvie, and get to see the scene without the repercussion.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes