• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Ev1LGNRacer

Dec 6, 2019
First row of downloads in the opening post are just the untranslated raw game, the second row (labeled as with mod) have the translation patch installed. Or you can grab the patch on its own from here, installation instruction just above.
I pulled the mod MEGA file, unzipped, and it still went native when hovering over the start menu on the first page. I'll give it another whirl and see what happens.

NM...it was one of the un-mod files that did that. The mod MEGA won't go past the black screen after clicking the launcher. I'll delete that unzip and try unzipping it again.

Last edited:

Ev1LGNRacer

Dec 6, 2019
Mod version doesn't want to load past the black screen with Loading TyranoScript in the top left header. I'm going to go pass out for a few hours before work, then jump on it again in the morning. I'll jump on the Discord in the am as well....lot easier to live chat vs forum based. I'll keep an eye on my email for replies tonight...gives me something to chew on while passing the hours at work.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Mod version doesn't want to load past the black screen with Loading TyranoScript in the top left header. I'm going to go pass out for a few hours before work, then jump on it again in the morning. I'll jump on the Discord in the am as well....lot easier to live chat vs forum based. I'll keep an eye on my email for replies tonight...gives me something to chew on while passing the hours at work.
Can somebody confirm that ?

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Mod question. It appears to be working fine but I am just seeing the normal content. Is there something I am missing or do I need to stat grind my way there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there something I am missing or do I need to stat grind my way there.
Some of it at least, look back here for the requirements. Also for Sylvie to not refuse going out undressed you need some grinded stats, not sure of the numbers for that though.

Edit - Oh and touching Aurelia needs the night shop open.

Last edited:
Reactions: jay_peters

Ev1LGNRacer

Dec 6, 2019
Can somebody confirm that ?
I almost got myself into a jam..lol. In my brain fog, I left one of the language/region settings in Japanese. I booted up a bit ago, and ohhh boy. Thankfully had my laptop charged up, so I could fumble around and get everything back to normal.

Okay, I deleted the downloads and will start fresh. Is there anything with any of the Win10 versions that might prevent it from extracting/loading correctly when launching the exe? Graphics card setting causing a conflict? I'm running an RX480 4GB card as an FYI.

I'll pull new downloads in a few....best type of unzip app? I was using installed winzip or breezip as my unzip utilities.

Discord is the forum name I take it, with a subchannel for the Sylvie crew?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...best type of unzip app?
The ready to play game in the opening post is a .7z so I would say 7Zip. The raw game is just a .zip though, same with the separate patches here (and the parts in ). Discord link in the opening post's extras.

Higher screen resolutions than 1080 have cause people issues.

Ev1LGNRacer

Dec 6, 2019
Got the discord connected to my forum
The ready to play game in the opening post is a .7z so I would say 7Zip. The raw game is just a .zip though, same with the separate patches here (and the parts in ). Discord link in the opening post's extras.

Higher screen resolutions than 1080 have cause people issues.
Ahh, might need to crank the resolution down a bit. I have it cranked up pretty high for WoWS play.

I'll grab 7Zip...saw it on the list of apps in the store when grabbing Bree. I saw all the patches listed in przemo's folder. I dl'd the .7z rtp mod and non-mod versions from Mega. I'll get them unzipped and see what happens.

Got the discord linked to the forum account. Any particular channel for the Sylvie crew, or just general channels?

Thanks much for your help/pointers so far. I'm rusty....been 7+ years since I graduated, but I was also a network guy vs software/coding.

Ev1LGNRacer

Dec 6, 2019
Finally got it to work by dragging the two patch files into the original game folder. Now I have to resist the urge to guide Sylvie along for days on end...lol.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
i just downloaded UNMOLESTED(without mod) how do i set it to english ?
Correct me if I'm wrong but the modded one is the only way for english. You can download the modded one and extract the mod that does the job into the folder of the unmodded one and that might work. Idk though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this game ever going to be finished? cuz as far as im aware its been version 2.5.2 for ages
2.5.2 came out in May, you can find some news on version 3.0.0 back a page. If you want some kind of actual ending I'm not sure there's going to be one, but who knows.
i just downloaded UNMOLESTED(without mod) how do i set it to english ?
Like MagicSlay said there's no English, that is the raw Japanese game. Download the already patched one (the modded one), of get one of the translation patches on it's own from here and install it to the one you already have.

SN123

May 10, 2018
2.5.2 came out in May, you can find some news on version 3.0.0 back a page. If you want some kind of actual ending I'm not sure there's going to be one, but who knows.

Like MagicSlay said there's no English, that is the raw Japanese game. Download the already patched one (the modded one), of get one of the translation patches on it's own from here and install it to the one you already have.
thanks

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes