VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

prastya

Nov 16, 2018
Yep, didn't know it would appear in the memory menu though that's pretty cool. Here's the readme file from the old modded transfix, I think it's still correct...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for a date u should take on plaza one time ,
and date button appear

new update its amazing for me
i dont have a PC or Laptop

Last edited:

Tassie10

Sep 3, 2018
I cant go to the night store?

Every time i go out alone it asks me to either head to the bakery or go home.

Edit: Lust is at 1400 (well i cheated but whatever)

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can someone give me the latest version of the for win?
Download links are in the opening post. Top one is just the raw game, so it's still in Japanese. Under that is the game with the modded transfix patch already installed, so that one is translated partially uncensored and with some fan mods.

There's no newer version. The Android port just got updated, but it was to bring it up to date with the PC version that been out for a while.
I cant go to the night store?
To find the night shop you need Sylvie's lust to be about one hundred and twenty, and the clock to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mighty_J

Mar 15, 2019
Download links are in the opening post. Top one is just the raw game, so it's still in Japanese. Under that is the game with the modded transfix patch already installed, so that one is translated partially uncensored and with some fan mods.

There's no newer version. The Android port just got updated, but it was to bring it up to date with the PC version that been out for a while.

To find the night shop you need Sylvie's lust to be about one hundred and twenty, and the clock to...
thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i don't speal jap, does anyone have the "how to play" in english?
No but you don't really need it, most of it looks like it tells you obvious things. And the start of the game is part tutorial. The communication and to bed section are kind of helpful though, the images highlight the interactive spots on Sylvie.
I didn't even realize the APK was just updated!
Now with added nose booping.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So what all did this update finally add to the Android version, do you know?
It got updated to the newer modded version of the Transfix patch. So bug fixes, and all the mods listed here. If you know the nose booping you probably played a older version of the game with the modded patch (like 1.9.2), it's those mods.

Jun 20, 2018
It got updated to the newer modded version of the Transfix patch. So bug fixes, and all the mods listed here. If you know the nose booping you probably played a older version of the game with the modded patch (like 1.9.2), it's those mods.
Thank you! I've been a fan of Sylvie for a little while now, so I figured out this new update brought the old mod stuff back via some quick experimentation. (Which is really awesome. I thought those mods couldn't exist past version 1.9.2, but I'm not about to complain to have them back.) I tried to edit my comment as such, but alas. I really appreciate you getting back to me though.

You know, seeing this old mod stuff back put into perspective just how long I've been with Sylvie, and I think when I finally get a computer again; when I'll have to redownload this game for the umpteenth time, I'm just going to manually edit the save in order to compile my stats with Sylvie to around where they'd be if I'd been able to stick with the one save file the entire time rather than constantly having to start over. I don't think that'd be unearned considering the circumstances. Anyways, thank you, again.

Blaspheme

Oct 5, 2019
Just discovered this game and I'm in love (again)!
The gameplay is fun, the graphics are fantastic, even the music is gureto!
I just wish I could change Sylvie's name (doesn't sounds sexy to me)...

Thanks for the upload and the translation! Long live F95 :)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I read this thread and realized I had a few minutes to spare while drinking coffee so I got my notepad files merged and went through it to check the information and make it a little easier to read.
I used information from this thread and translator-kun's link that I had saved on my external as a series of notepad .txt files.

Feel free to edit/change it. I didn't credit anyone or myself.

Reactions: Blaspheme

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The exposure mod isn't just the sheer sundress, it let's you take Sylvie outside in any state of undress even nude (when you have the stats for her to not refuse). The sundress and underwear is just the least amount of clothes I'm personally ok with.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Same here. Only did sheer dress with sheer underwear and it was kinda cool. I don't think I've tried with just babydoll or the sexy lingerie with the exposed bits. If someone has done so, let me know or just change the line and reupload it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes