VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the custom clothes button? Am i missing something in the modded verison?

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
Are you still working on your game?
actually yes, just ran into some hardware "issues" so have been working on restoing alot of my work. So I'll post an update when I it's ready. I think it's makred as "abanoned" but it's technically on hold.

Reactions: Hones

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a list of the mods , what they do and how to access them? Thanks a lot in advance!
There's a list back here. Some are pretty obvious, like the new touch interactions. For the ones that aren't (numbers taken from a older mod patch and may or may not be exactly right)....

To turn the yandere mod on and off type Yandere or Deredere into the talk bar, you need two thousand affection.

For the date mod take Sylvie out early in the day and go rest in the plaza, you need one thousand five hundred affection.

The rape roleplay mod adds a new (ish) nightly sex option, have Sylvie wear just her old rags. Need one thousand two hundred affection and three hundred lust.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
There's a list back here. Some are pretty obvious, like the new touch interactions. For the ones that aren't (numbers taken from a older mod patch and may or may not be exactly right)....

To turn the yandere mod on and off type Yandere or Deredere into the talk bar, you need two thousand affection.

For the date mod take Sylvie out early in the day and go rest in the plaza, you need one thousand five hundred affection.

The rape roleplay mod adds a new (ish) nightly sex option, have Sylvie wear just her old rags. Need one thousand two hundred affection and three hundred lust.
btw with the yandere mod I type "Yandere" and her eyes change and she said that she will do it but nothing changes. Same dialogues, same sex scenes, same comments what does the "yandere command" actually do?

Goku-Black

Jul 2, 2017
Day shop items are unlocked with intimacy, night shop items with lust.
Thanks, this makes the game easier.
I do have two questions if that's ok.
1. How can I buy clothes from ferrum or is that removed?
2 I saw in some of comments here that there is a modded verion, but when I downloaded the game there was only the ordinary version, where can I download the moded version?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
1. How can I buy clothes from ferrum or is that removed?
Wander around the market alone to buy wine, if you take Sylvie you can buy the book you need to make the aphrodisiac and things from the flower petals .
2 I saw in some of comments here that there is a modded verion...
The single download in the opening post is now for a prepatched modded, and unmodded game. If you just want the version of transfix patch with the mods included look here. But it does currently adds a little censoring back in, look at the post after to see which old files to keep.

Goku-Black

Jul 2, 2017
Wander around the market alone to buy wine, if you take Sylvie you can buy the book you need to make the aphrodisiac and things from the flower petals .

The single download in the opening post is now for a prepatched modded, and unmodded game. If you just want the version of transfix patch with the mods included look here. But it does currently adds a little censoring back in, look at the post after to see which old files to keep.
Thanks for the help, I'll go donload it now.

Goku-Black

Jul 2, 2017
Not really sure about buying clothes from Ferrum, for me it's always been Aurelia.
OK, I don't want to be pushy, but would you please tell how exactly do I unlock the night shop, yo said by increasing lust, but could you please tell me more?
And secondly I'm sorry for not replying for a while, my internet connection sometimes just crashes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
OK, I don't want to be pushy, but would you please tell how exactly do I unlock the night shop, yo said by increasing lust, but could you please tell me more?
Lust is increased by sex (or pink petal tea) you can check the number by clicking on the status button. Once its around one hundred and twenty go out alone at night, you should then get the option to go to Aurelia's night shop. Night is when...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goku-Black

Jul 2, 2017
Lust is increased by sex (or pink petal tea) you can check the number by clicking on the status button. Once its around one hundred and twenty go out alone at night, you should then get the option to go to Aurelia's night shop. Night is when...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you again, this has been realy helpfull, and more importantly you have been very helpfull.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes