• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
How do I apply the patches to my clean 2.5.2 game and how do I transfer saved files? I'm new to this game lul, new as in new to the update stuffs :D I'm still having my 2.4 atm
1.Download clean game
2.download patch
3.Move Tyrano_file.sav (or something like this) file to game folder
4.Launch game (without patch)
5.load your game on clean game
6.save your game on same spot
7.Exit game
8.Move all data from transfix
9.Replace files when asked
10.launch game
11.load game
12.should work

Clean game version:

TransFix_v5.2_r5.2m_Modded:

TransFix_v5.2_r5.2m:

Bleachdrinker99

Aug 6, 2019
1.Download clean game
2.download patch
3.Move Tyrano_file.sav (or something like this) file to game folder
4.Launch game (without patch)
5.load your game on clean game
6.save your game on same spot
7.Exit game
8.Move all data from transfix
9.Replace files when asked
10.launch game
11.load game
12.should work

Clean game version:

TransFix_v5.2_r5.2m_Modded:

TransFix_v5.2_r5.2m:
Welll, I just kinda face rolled it lmao, I replaced all files in game folder with tranfix's then I copied my saved data, game is doing fine tho. Buuuut all the hints are still in japanese, which is kinda bothersome but no big deal, and I haven't tested whether I'll be stuck If I do the apron scene. That day start missing bug killed my mood so much lmao, glad I saved beforehand

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Welll, I just kinda face rolled it lmao, I replaced all files in game folder with tranfix's then I copied my saved data, game is doing fine tho. Buuuut all the hints are still in japanese, which is kinda bothersome but no big deal, and I haven't tested whether I'll be stuck If I do the apron scene. That day start missing bug killed my mood so much lmao, glad I saved beforehand
Well there werent any reports of apron bug and day_start those were really early stage of translation bugs

A10HL

Oct 11, 2018
I can't seem to display hearts properly ( on text) , them are displayed like the lines stacked, anyone has a solution for this? :/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know the name of this game?
There are a few cg sets with (I think) that girl called something like Oofusa Shizuko, mostly about clothed paizuri.

Edit - Here's the first image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't seem to display hearts properly ( on text) , them are displayed like the lines stacked, anyone has a solution for this? :/
If you haven't already done it, try installing the Japanese language pack to you computer. If you look back at a few of the comments here though, it might or might no not help.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Gutts_

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I got the day_start_missing from 2.5 beta, English patch 5.0, NightmareSlayer 1st release. Quite recent, I assume
.... Well beta 1st release is really old.....
Also i said back there, download at own risk cuz i will wait with proper release when full 2.5 will come out.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Im kind of stuck, how can i get more game events and interaction with other characters like Aurelia the shopkeeper, Zephy the waitress and the man who give us sylvie, or get to meet Akemi? Right now i can only buy wine from the man, chat with the shopkeeper at day and grab her boobs at night, only chat with the waitress, and nothing else to do... kinda boring...

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Im kind of stuck, how can i get more game events and interaction with other characters like Aurelia the shopkeeper, Zephy the waitress and the man who give us sylvie, or get to meet Akemi? Right now i can only buy wine from the man, chat with the shopkeeper at day and grab her boobs at night, only chat with the waitress, and nothing else to do... kinda boring...
You need to learn how to unconditionally love our sylvie.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
You need to learn how to unconditionally love our sylvie.
Do you mean that this ver has nothing to do but lovey-dovey with sylvie? Thats weird cuz i heard this game has way more stuff to do? a serious question, anyone has played full everything in this game up to now, please let me know whats the events you can get with others beside sylvie? Or all the game is only about getting all sylvie cgs and its done?

Last edited:

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
There are a few cg sets with (I think) that girl called something like Oofusa Shizuko, mostly about clothed paizuri.

Edit - Here's the first image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you haven't already done it, try installing the Japanese language pack to you computer. If you look back at a few of the comments here though, it might or might no not help.

thanks man

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Oct 9, 2018
Do you mean that this ver has nothing to do but lovey-dovey with sylvie? Thats weird cuz i heard this game has way more stuff to do? a serious question, anyone has played full everything in this game up to now, please let me know whats the events you can get with others beside sylvie? Or all the game is only about getting all sylvie cgs and its done?
Done everything unmodded, you must love sylvie. There's no other path

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes