VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
Oct 15, 2017
I have an issue with the translation. Wherever there is suppose to be a <3 heart symbol it's just 3 instead. Does anyone know how to fix that? 350843

Oct 9, 2018
I have an issue with the translation. Wherever there is suppose to be a <3 heart symbol it's just 3 instead. Does anyone know how to fix that? View attachment 350843
Yes actually. If you're using windows 10 go to Settings - Time and Language - Region and Language - Add a language - Search Japanese - Select Japanese and press next - Install

That worked for me

You don't have to use the language, just have it installed

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Oct 9, 2018
I did that, and when that didn't work I used a locale emulator and ran it in japanese and I am still getting it.
View attachment 350899
Honestly i did a lot of fucking around. It might have been a combination of that and something else. It was just that was the thing that finally did it for me. I did also install any and all fonts i could find in relation to Teaching Feeling so you might need some of them. I honestly have no idea.

Edit: Try installing this font as well, but at this point i'm guessing

Edit2: I know i keep adding to the list but also try this one,

Also if you're wondering why i'm linking to these fonts in particular it's because they are specifically referenced in the game files.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
Honestly i did a lot of fucking around. It might have been a combination of that and something else. It was just that was the thing that finally did it for me. I did also install any and all fonts i could find in relation to Teaching Feeling so you might need some of them. I honestly have no idea.

Edit: Try installing this font as well, but at this point i'm guessing

Edit2: I know i keep adding to the list but also try this one,

Also if you're wondering why i'm linking to these fonts in particular it's because they are specifically referenced in the game files.
Well, i uninstalled the fonts and tried to play the game and the hearts still appeared. I have no idea how i got it to work. I'm now going to remove the fonts and the Japanese Language Pack and see what happens.

This is actually so annoying, i can't not have the hearts now.
Welp. all i can do is leave you with this but apparently you've already done it,

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I just unistalled and installed jap language too and it works so i guess you need to be lucky for it to work BTW. i use Win10 maybe older versions have problem with it ?

Soosenbinderman

May 4, 2019
Hi,

So i ran into a problem with the game so the game had its first sex scene. The problem i have right now is that i cant progress from there on. Also if i choose the "To bed" option and i try to click on "Gentle" "Finger" etc. nothing happens. All i can do is press "End" and thats it, i also cant choose to use "drugs" i made. I re-installed the game, started the game from the beginning and ran into the same problem. Is that a bug, or am i just missing something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So i ran into a problem with the game so the game had its first sex scene. The problem i have right now is that i cant progress from there on. Also if i choose the "To bed" option and i try to click on "Gentle" "Finger" etc. nothing happens...
Then you click on part of Sylvie, and click again to repeat the action.

Reactions: Soosenbinderman

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok so on my main save I can use the drugs at night. Started up a new game rushed to get the book and make some aphrodisiac, but I couldn't use it. So the book unlocks making the drugs, but not actually using them it seems.

Reactions: Soosenbinderman

FrieswithFork

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or guide that's up to date? I want to know if there's a way to get Sylvie to go outside wearing nothing or some of the night shop outfits.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or guide that's up to date? I want to know if there's a way to get Sylvie to go outside wearing nothing or some of the night shop outfits.
Modded version of the translation patch is back here, it's the last link. Most up to date I've seen is the one from the opening post (if it still matters).

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes