• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
I'm having problems with downloading the Modded Version. The Screen goes black and in the top left corner it say "Loading TyranoScript". It stay like this forever until I close it. Can anybody help me with this.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Screen goes black and in the top left corner it say "Loading TyranoScript". It stay like this forever until I close it...
Try moving the game to the desktop, and if you monitor resolution is over 1080p lowering it. Otherwise not sure that's usually from the patch being wrongly installed, but that shouldn't be case if you got the already patched version.

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
Try moving the game to the desktop, and if you monitor resolution is over 1080p lowering it. Otherwise not sure that's usually from the patch being wrongly installed, but that shouldn't be case if you got the already patched version.
Ok I Tried putting it in the desktop the game doesn't even run I also tried to lower the resolution and is still didn't work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys! i don't no how to download English language. Please tell me i beg you
The top row of downloads are just the raw Japanese game, but the ones under those (labeled as being modded) have the translation patch installed. If you downloaded the untranslated game you can get a patch from here.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Guys save with everything unlocked please. Just reinstalled windows and lost everything. My hand will break from all that patting so help me please

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Oh but im still dumb and wanna ask - are there any mods that add more clothing? And if there are, how are they called ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh but im still dumb and wanna ask - are there any mods that add more clothing?
The only mods that work with the current version of the game are in the modded patch.

There is the custom clothing feature, it's not working with przemo's version of the patch right now but is with tfpatchguy's version. Their MEGA folder is linked in the opening post. That will get you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think there's any fan made clothes that fit the games newer artwork though.

Edit - Oh and to turn it on enter the words custom clothing into the say bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Curelt

RoomerJ

Sep 30, 2019
Is the shop owner mod from ichibikun modded version on here? Heck there are a few unique mods in that version but I cannot find that specific modded copy in English. I believe it's spanish but it has mods I haven't seen in others before. A female doctor character and the shop owner being somewhat in the story and having quite a few new sprites.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Is the shop owner mod from ichibikun modded version on here? Heck there are a few unique mods in that version but I cannot find that specific modded copy in English. I believe it's spanish but it has mods I haven't seen in others before. A female doctor character and the shop owner being somewhat in the story and having quite a few new sprites.
No. I dont think there is an english version of that mod.Wish there was.but I think "Przemo" is working on stuff from that mod to put into this version.but it's gonna take time.This coding crap is difficult and even if you somewhat know how to do it it's kind of a headache.I been tryin to mess around with some of the ks files adding some of the voice sounds from ichibukun to different scenes.when im finished i'll upload it here for anybody who wants to try it...but gonna take a while.just started a day ago.

Reactions: RoomerJ

RoomerJ

Sep 30, 2019
No. I dont think there is an english version of that mod.Wish there was.but I think "Przemo" is working on stuff from that mod to put into this version.but it's gonna take time.This coding crap is difficult and even if you somewhat know how to do it it's kind of a headache.I been tryin to mess around with some of the ks files adding some of the voice sounds from ichibukun to different scenes.when im finished i'll upload it here for anybody who wants to try it...but gonna take a while.just started a day ago.
Well thank you for the work. I'm very artistic, from 3d design to 2d sprites and such, but I cannot add the things I want to add in the game like scenarios and scenes. I've tried to take voice samples from koikatsu/honey select to add to the scenes like moaning and such but, it's just out of my understanding. Same thing with the pictures. I've photoshopped quite a few still images and even made a couple from scratch that look identical to the art design but my knowledge is limited to changing a few stills in the game. I can't add any extra. Very frustrating.

RoomerJ

Sep 30, 2019

I also wish someone else would make a "interactive vn" with game play exactly like Teaching Feeling. It's one thing to make a pretty looking VN but it makes all the difference having interactive scenes like the closest and the H-scenes. I cannot find more than one even close to the same thing game play wise as this. That "one" being TWD.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I'm having problems with downloading the Modded Version. The Screen goes black and in the top left corner it say "Loading TyranoScript". It stay like this forever until I close it. Can anybody help me with this.
1.Delete game and unpack again
2.if that dont work download again and unpack
You could also try downlaoding transxif from my mega, put it into game and replace files when asked.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Well thank you for the work. I'm very artistic, from 3d design to 2d sprites and such, but I cannot add the things I want to add in the game like scenarios and scenes. I've tried to take voice samples from koikatsu/honey select to add to the scenes like moaning and such but, it's just out of my understanding. Same thing with the pictures. I've photoshopped quite a few still images and even made a couple from scratch that look identical to the art design but my knowledge is limited to changing a few stills in the game. I can't add any extra. Very frustrating.
Adding scenarion is quite easy i'd like to create more events but our team lack artist soo we are preaty much stuck.
Aside of using other ray's art from other games that is.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes