• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Feb 7, 2018
The options menu should be translated, but the how to play parts aren't. If you downloaded the game labelled as unmodded in the opening post then you just got the raw Japanese game, no .
EDIT: never mind. I see it, the options are in English, but they're only accessible from an already opened game. I mistook the "readme" screens for options. Silly me.

LOLwut, there's a "platonic" relationship choice now? Does it actually do what it implies?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, I downloaded both modded and unmodded...
The modded one should have the v5.2 r5.3m transfix installed and be ready to play. Sounds like you installed the patch right, but here's a quick guide I made...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The setting/options should be translated but not the how to play stuff.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I heard that the second one is coming out, called Taught Feeling, don know if it's true tho. Anyone got any info about it?
No idea when/if it will be an actual game similar to Teaching Feeling currently it is just a bunch of audio, video and text files.
Judging from the images posted it doesn't look as good as Teaching Feeling, not to me anyway I'm not keen on massive boobs but others are so *shrug* maybe you would enjoy the game if it becomes an actual game, I haven't seen anything about anyone taking an interest in translating it yet though.
RJ266436_img_main.jpg
DLSite Page:
Download:

Nov 17, 2018
>sees a game with a loli tag
>downloads said game
>plays for 10 minutes
>first erotic scene
>suprised.png
>writes a 1-3 star review, based entirely on the fact that fucking a loli is disturbing

Why are people like this?

Reactions: AnOldMan
Dec 23, 2017
When i play game modded i get Alert messages and game crasch or freeze at some point. Is it Normal ?

Tryed to Clean install and Patched myself but same issue Errors.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When i play game modded i get Alert messages and game crasch or freeze at some point. Is it Normal ?
Not normal. Installing the patch themselves did fix that problem for one person, but you've tried that. No Idea why it only happens to some people and not others, other than the possible errors from decompressing the 7Zip with WinRAR maybe.

There is an alternative patch (and things) from tfpatchguy you could try instead, see just above.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I would make more updates but my internet is like 5kb/s upload and 2mb/s download all time and it takes forever to upload one thing.
I cant even send it to ppl to check for errors.
I have to do something about it.
Back when updates were more frequent i had 20mb/s upload

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the very last memory in memories page 2?
If you have the modded patch dress Sylvie in just her old rags, then a new option should appear at night. If not get Sylvie horny by poking her breast or the petal tea, then spend the night drinking wine with her (it's the higher stat version of the previous memory).

Translated memory guide back here.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes