VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm getting the alert from to go to the cafe, but can't seem to get a crash...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems to be only in the modded version.

Reactions: Twistty

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I'm getting the alert from to go to the cafe, but can't seem to get a crash...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems to be only in the modded version.
Same for me i just checked on regular version and nothing there
i also got error but no crash, anyway i am almost done.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
fixed it was leftover code.
Edit: Och there also was a bug with parfait (when you ask sylvie to choose what to eat) i just found .
it isn't game breaking and you would rarely even get it but in sake of not having error messeages i fixed that.

USE ONLY IN MODDED USAGE IN REGULAR IS BOUND TO GIVE YOU ERRORS

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I ran into a bug that crashes the game after being able to go to the cafe when going out.
View attachment 565263
After the waitress finishes talking it crashes here
View attachment 565265
I have downloaded the latest modded version of the game and installed it on the desktop.
Anyone else also encountered any slowdown when Sylvie talks? I'll try installing in a new location
or making a new save meanwhile.
You need to confirm for me it you were using modded version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there an Android port for the modded version??
It's not the very latest version of the modded transfix but there's one on . Make sure to read through the start up instructions, and from the comments it may not work on Android 10.

RandomAndrew

Jun 15, 2019
So, I looked over the change log in the file and it says the game is in 64bit (the tyrano is) but I am unable to run it. When I double click the app (within the file itself) it says ""TeachingFeeling" needs to be updated." And when I double click the start.command in the file it would say "Permission denied".
Something like this:

Start TeachingFeeling

/Users/USER/Downloads/TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m/start.command: line 4: ./TeachingFeeling.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs: Permission denied

/Users/USER/Downloads/TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m/start.command: line 5: quit: command not found

Does anyone know what I should do? I got the download link/file from this post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The some time in the future 3.0.0 update is meant to be more Mac friendly. I don't really know anything about Macs, so can only suggest trying Wine.

RandomAndrew

Jun 15, 2019
so can only suggest trying Wine.
Unfortunately, a lot of people including the creator said that Wine doesn't work on Mac Catalina. I haven't looked too deep into it and I don't really wanna go through using parallel windows or anything. I guess I'll just wait until the author releases the 3.0.0 version unless someone comes up with another solution. Thanks!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yes I downloaded the latest modded version of the game on the MEGA.
What did you extract the 7z with, if it wasn't 7Zip you can get odd errors and crashes. Otherwise you might want to post your save for przemo to try, we got the alert but couldn't get the crash to happen.

doshbosh

Jul 2, 2019
What did you extract the 7z with, if it wasn't 7Zip you can get odd errors and crashes. Otherwise you might want to post your save for przemo to try, we got the alert but couldn't get the crash to happen.
I did extract with 7Zip. Here are my save files. Curiously, when I loaded my save just now, the game didn't crash.
The alert still poped up though. I didnt apply the quick fix yet either.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Gave the save a few quick goes but no crashes, I do have the fix installed so no alert.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes