VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, I need help. I used to have 1.9.2 with all sorts of custom outfits, but now some time later on a now new computer, I cant remember how to install all the stuff again...
The artwork got a overhaul between then and now, they might not fit properly any more either. There's a sexy version of the Santa costume back here that should work.

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
I'm having problems with unzipping the file. Trying to ignore it leads to the game trying to load but never doing it and only giving me a black screen. Can't show the error file either because it's in portuguese so that's out the window already. did this problem get fixed somewhere else in this thread? If so, can someone point me to it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm having problems with unzipping the file...
They're .7z files so you may need to use 7Zip to decompress them without Errors. Or get the game and transfix patch from przemo's MEGA folder linked in the opening post, those are just zips but you'll have to yourself.

Easier link to the latest version of the patch here.

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Just discovered that every kiss increases Sylvie's intimacy by one. Including the ones during sex. So if you make her cum from kissing alone you will do so about fifty times and increase her intimacy accordingly. Though it gets easier as she gets hornier during the act and three orgasms are achieved with 110+ total.

Now the only question is what to do with the scenes that require high lust.

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
I'm not sure where is appropriate to write this, but I just found a document that said people used to work on an official translation and now the contracts are over and whoever was working there can do whatever they want. So are there currently perhaps multiple people translating the game separately? Isn't that wasted effort? It doesn't say who the author of the document is. The people mentioned there are from another website that seems to be much less active, at least regarding to TF.

On an unrelated note, the game doesn't have a wiki or anything so where would be appropriate to document things like how to unlock scenes and how gameplay mechanics work?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
So are there currently perhaps multiple people translating the game separately? Isn't that wasted effort? It doesn't say who the author of the document is.
He's gone by a couple names. I've forgotten and lost the older ones, one of few links I neglected to save, but maybe someone else remembers. He's not working on it again until 3.0 drops. Including him there are three working on it, but as far as I know the other two are simply leeching off his translation and machine translation. They're more or less holding the fort down until his return either way. If it's for Sylvie no effort is wasteful.

where would be appropriate to document things like how to unlock scenes and how gameplay mechanics work?
Nowhere preferably. The hints should be enough for regular play. Making this info too widely available just cheapens the experience. The game isn't too convoluted, just feel it out. Pretty sure a guide has been posted in this very thread at some point or another though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure where is appropriate to write this, but I just found a document that said people used to work on...
There's mention of the cancelled Sekai version in the , but that could be that less active website. Although there's the two different transfixes here I think they're both using the same translation, just tweaking it to work with new updates.
On an unrelated note, the game doesn't have a wiki or anything...
In the opening post there's the link to Translator-Kun's old , but for the scenes there is (kind of) the in-game guide.

Reactions: ScarGazer and Kaiio

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
He's gone by a couple names. I've forgotten and lost the older ones, one of few links I neglected to save, but maybe someone else remembers. He's not working on it again until 3.0 drops. Including him there are three working on it, but as far as I know the other two are simply leeching off his translation and machine translation. They're more or less holding the fort down until his return either way. If it's for Sylvie no effort is wasteful.

Nowhere preferably. The hints should be enough for regular play. Making this info too widely available just cheapens the experience. The game isn't too convoluted, just feel it out. Pretty sure a guide has been posted in this very thread at some point or another though.
Well when he come back I will have to move to just modding. Since he will be working on translation now I won't be needed.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I've been following you since before the purge, the google drive era, and have most, if not all, of your patches archived.
I thank you for your work and dedication. Looking forward to any mods you produce.
Talk about dedication

smokingu

Aug 2, 2019
Can someone explain how I can get the nurse scene.
I put on the nurse outfit, yet the work option doesn't pop up.

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
They're .7z files so you may need to use 7Zip to decompress them without Errors. Or get the game and transfix patch from przemo's MEGA folder linked in the opening post, those are just zips but you'll have to yourself.

Easier link to the latest version of the patch here.
Yup, that worked, which is really strange considering I've never had this problem with 7z files. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

smokingu

Aug 2, 2019
Sylvie doesn't have to be actually wearing it you just need own it, maybe the hat too? Once it is unlocked the button should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Thing is; is the nurse outfit not suppose to have a name?
Bc I can't seem to get the work option to show up with having the full set

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's pretty weird it should be labelled as nurse uniform. Could try downloading the game again, maybe something got corrupted at some point of the process. If you don't use 7Zip take a look here, it can cause a odd variety of problems.

The two .sav files in the game folder can be moved over to keep your progress and settings.

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Bc I can't seem to get the work option to show up with having the full set
Did you buy the nurse outfits all at once? If so you might have discovered a bug.
I'll test it later if no one else has by the time I get around to it.

Edit/Update: So far, I couldn't even do that in tfpatchguy's version and couldn't recreate the bug. Going to try przemo's version now.
2nd Edit: Couldn't get it to happen in przemo's either. I also tried getting the nurse outfit to trigger the "you've bought too many clothes this time" thing and still couldn't recreate the bug
Final edit: Also tried what maybe should've been obvious and turned on Skip Sylvie's reactions to new clothes and still couldn't get it to happen.
Truly Final Edit: The clothing cheat didn't cause it for me either. Should have tried it first though. lol

I'm interested in how this happened in the first place. Did you perhaps, save edit to unlock the clothing?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes