VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
What mods can I install on TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95 or does this already have all the mods?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What mods can I install on TeachingFeeling-2.5.2-TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_Modded-f95 or does this already have all the mods?
It has all the possible mods installed except for BryEdw's voice mod.
Is this a new feature? I just saw this...
Slylvie is the only girl in the game you can do anything like that to. It's just some art from the dev, maybe it was used in Endearing Nephy but don't really know (check one of the MEGA folder in the opening post for it).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to go to work?
Buy the nurse outfit when it appears so Sylvie can go with you, there's the uniform and hat. You should then get the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing too exciting will happen there unless Sylvie is horny, or has high lust but she will...

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
It has all the possible mods installed except for BryEdw's voice mod.

Slylvie is the only girl in the game you can do anything like that to. It's just some art from the dev, maybe it was used in Endearing Nephy but don't really know (check one of the MEGA folder in the opening post for it).
Am I able to install that mod or is it not possible? Also how do i do all that stuff? Yeah i get John Cena and Booping Sylvie both neat events easy enough to do but Yandere? Date? Rape Roleplay?! All sound so vague how do i access the content?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am I able to install that mod or is it not possible? Also how do i do all that stuff?
Yes you can install the voice mod to przemo's patch, so far I've had no issues from it. Install it (although it's just the data folder) like you would...
The old readme for the mods is back here, but I'll paste it again...

Cerass

Aug 12, 2019
it unlocked the nurse outfit without me buying
Buy the nurse outfit when it appears so Sylvie can go with you, there's the uniform and hat. You should then get the...
Nothing too exciting will happen there unless Sylvie is horny, or has high lust but she will...
weeeeeelll kill me. its clearly bugged i didnt have to buy the nurse uni. starting over now thanks lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Yes you can install the voice mod to przemo's patch, so far I've had no issues from it. Install it (although it's just the data folder) like you would...
The old readme for the mods is back here, but I'll paste it again...
Ah thank you, kind sir

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Beato

Sep 12, 2018
The yandere mod and the date mod were being ported for 2.4, but then the 2.5 beta came out and changed some of the code. You'd need a older version of the game than the one here for mods (that comment about the yandere mod was from 2016).
So there's no yandere at all? :(

D

Deleted member 2005559

Need help i get this The system cannot find the path specified.

mr2552

Mar 2, 2020
How do I unlock the very last memories on the 2nd page? I got the first one, where you have to touch her, but I dont know how to unlock the 2 that come afterwards.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes