VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

mistalus

Mar 3, 2020
I'm on my second playthrough now, this time modded. The first time, the apron did absolutely nothing, even at 1200 intimacy. Now I'm back to 500 and it still hasn't triggered anything cooking-related at all. Did I read something obsolete/outdated when I read about it making cooking possible? I know it makes a certain H scene possible, but as much as Sylvie talks about wanting to cook, it seems like I'm missing something here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I know it makes a certain H scene possible, but as much as Sylvie talks about wanting to cook, it seems like I'm missing something here.
I think that's the closest thing to cooking there is. Unfortunately though one image seems to not have been redrawn for the newer versions of the game, so we're now missing out on Sylvie's cute...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Yes but their not in any hurry, look back here.

If it's the single memory on the bottom row it's the roleplay mod, dress Sylvie in just her old rags and you should get a new option appear at night with to bed etc. Translated guide back here.
i actully talked with johndoe awhile ago (dude who uploaded determined unstable) , said the side project determined unstable that is/was being made is also going to be a slow go because its a "side project" :( looks like its gunna be fun tho. enjoyed playing the little demo he had of it and when i first joined this site and tried teaching feelings ofc i enjoyed it too XD

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Just found this game a few days ago when I was looking for a daughter simulator with better art than Princess Maker 1/2. I think I've done everything possible at this point except anything sexual.

Has anyone shown interest in developing a content mod to make this feel like a complete game if played the platonic/guardian way? I looked at the memories screens--it's all blank and I realized it's all for H-scenes. It'd be nice to have one-off platonic events that go on additional pages (or, if this is difficult for modding, replacing the H memories), or just more around town/around the house content in general.

Only so much fun to be had with nurturing, dress-up and the same old activities, but I probably got more hours out of it than most people who skip, what, half the content? Unfortunately, Sylvie is now permanently burned into the backs of my eyelids, and I'm not really done yet. :/

This guy is a legend lool. :rolleyes:

Doing nothing is also a fantasy :p

• Haha
Reactions: mistalus

mistalus

Mar 3, 2020
This guy is a legend lool. :rolleyes:

Doing nothing is also a fantasy :p
Heh yeah, I didn't expect much of a response to that. I had been hoping to gauge interest in new content of that nature. If I were to work on it myself, I would start with simple things like new lines mixed into random pools (for things like the Chat command, sitting in the plaza, walking through the woods, etc.), especially at very high intimacy levels which feel a bit barren, just to add more line variety to parts that grow stale quickly. I've checked out the data and it seems like that would be simple enough. Merging with existing mods would likely be the time-consuming part. I'm a writer and this is a voice I know, so I would have no trouble coming up with many new lines that would fit in seamlessly. I just don't know if that's of interest to anyone as opposed to new scripted events and such. New events probably have more appeal, but I'm more interested in broadening the script and extending how long the game feels fresh.

Following up on my prudish post, I opened myself up with some psychedelics, got real about my hang-ups and started playing the 'full' game yesterday, so I'm past that. I had some kind of nostalgia shield up, but now I understand. I had a Sylvie from 14 to 20 years old (hey, I was 17 in the beginning). Her mom abused her physically and psychologically, and her father completely rejected her, refusing hugs or even 'I love yous'. Her parents didn't care if she stayed at my house 6 nights per week, as long as she went to school everyday and maintained appearances at church on Sundays where her father preached/grifted. She slept on the 'couch' in the 'living room' for years--in reality, my parents were cool, she lived in my wing of the house and we had enough privacy, drugs and sex to make the doctor uncomfortable. She had all the comforts she'd never had, not to mention the freedom to act like a kid for the first time in her life, or cry when she was sad and not get beaten for it. And I know how this will sound, but she introduced me to headpats (asking for them--I think it started out as her acting like a cat to be cute), her first job was filing medical records at a doctor's office, and when we left off, she was in... nursing school.

So all that probably has something to do with why I'm not quite done and would like to contribute in some way, in memory of the good years and not the mess things predictably became toward the end. ;)

Do people care about additional random lines? Or should I channel this burst of latent nostalgia into other pursuits? :p There would no ETA and I wouldn't announce work was underway until I had something to upload--I just want to get an idea of interest.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't download this game, because I haven't a password from rar archive, what I need to do?
The game downloads here are .7z files and don't have passwords. If you've found Ichibikun's modded game then the password is probably ichibikun, that is not in English though.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes