VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes
Nov 15, 2019
so i downloaded the game but now I have encountered a bug I think? because everytime i choose the to bed option and after I entered the cg all the options are there but if I click on finger or gentle the options i press wont respond. No animations and no text nothing happens.

kuroesig

Mar 9, 2020
so i downloaded the game but now I have encountered a bug I think? because everytime i choose the to bed option and after I entered the cg all the options are there but if I click on finger or gentle the options i press wont respond. No animations and no text nothing happens.
You have to click on specific parts on Sylvie ;) to actually begin.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so i downloaded it and its great and all, but i got the 2.4.0 ver...
The game linked in the opening post is the latest 2.5.2 version, there's no updating.

But if you want to use your 2.4.0 save in 2.5.2 you'll need to load and save it in a unpatched 2.5.2 first, you can find one in przemo's MEGA folder (Teaching_Feeling_252.zip).

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I got some complains over discord that they cant save sylvie cuz
Quote: "I can't take the usual route after buying the dress for Sylvie, the game just returns home"
can i get some confirmation if this bug is back , or they just have bad patched game.
Much appreciated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
"I can't take the usual route after buying the dress for Sylvie, the game just returns home"
Doesn't it always do that. You get the choice of the two routes. After say picking going to Nephy first, you automatically go home after the pancakes. next day you can then go out again and pick the alternative route to see Aurelia and buy the new dress. It's also what happens in this .

Just tested it out, a new game with the modded transfix. Happened just like above, one day pancakes next day dress and Sylvie survived getting sick.

Reactions: ScarGazer

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Doesn't it always do that. You get the choice of the two routes. After say picking going to Nephy first, you automatically go home after the pancakes. next day you can then go out again and pick the alternative route to see Aurelia and buy the new dress. It's also what happens in this .

Just tested it out, a new game with the modded transfix. Happened just like above, one day pancakes next day dress and Sylvie survived getting sick.
Great that all i needed

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think I might have found what their problem was, except for the very first trip to town the cafe only opens at midday. So if you go find the clothes shop first, the next day you have wait until midday to take "the usual route" and find the cafe. Sylvie still survived though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ray's working on . A Love at First Sight sequel called lonely Only, and Teaching Feeling. Maybe add Determinable Unstable in as a side project. Teaching Feeling 3.0.0 is probably going to be only a engine upgrade too.

Still a lot of waiting I'm afraid, I think the only real date for all this is .

• Love
Reactions: Shatteredstar

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Ray's working on . A Love at First Sight sequel called lonely Only, and Teaching Feeling. Maybe add Determinable Unstable in as a side project. Teaching Feeling 3.0.0 is probably going to be only a engine upgrade too.

I am really waiting for sequel to Love at First Sight. Loved game and replayed it like 50 times.
Also i demand big crossover game of all his characters.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

Well rip but in the end thats still great because whatever he makes i tend to like tbh though

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Has this game been ported to android?
Go to . Make sure to read the instructions there on starting it up, if you on one of the latest versions of Android though it might not work.

Franky43

Jan 6, 2020
i have the say bar unlocked just wanted to use cheats after finishing the game and not sure how to activate them.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes