VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have the say bar unlocked just wanted to use cheats after finishing the game and not sure how to activate them.
It would depend on what cheats you mean. The ones in tfpatchguy's transfix are entered into the say bar, but aren't really that useful if you've already finished the game.

If you mean the mods there's list of what's included here, and instructions for the bigger ones here.

sayteen

May 24, 2018
More games like this, but without lolis? I love how well written this game was, a lot of dialogue options, cuddling, patting.
I'm emotionally starved, i liked the intimate parts of the game more not the sexual ones.
Great game over all.

Oct 2, 2018
So… I downloaded both versions but no matter which one I extract to folder keep getting Wenrar errors (Specified file cannot be found) and the game never loads just black screen! Help!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So… I downloaded both versions but no matter which one I extract to folder keep getting Wenrar errors...
You need to use 7Zip to extract them, sometimes WinRAR will thave trouble with .7z files. Or look here for links to the separate game and patch which are just .zip files.

Reactions: ScarGazer

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Oh man, there's no bad guy route that allows me to brutalize her? I feel like I'm spoiling Sylvie, seriously I'm treating this 'slave girl' way better than my parents treated me as a child. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shura Matoi

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I am making newest modded version(2.5.2) for android for myself do you want some of that ?
It should have newest fixes soo custom clothes are back in mobile (if they were gone)

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I ported newest modded version with all fixes to android:

P.S: If you want to speed up you progress (you lazy bum) there are cheats.

Cheats:
cheaton = turn cheats on
cheatoff = turn cheats off
lustup = +50 lust
lustupmore = +200 lust
lustdown = -50 lust
lustdownmore = -200 lust
loveup = +50 lust
loveupmore = +200 lust
lovedown = -50 lust
lovedownmore = -200 lust

Last edited:

SH1NY4

Aug 13, 2018
played this game for the first time in maybe 4 years, wanted to try some new versions... damn this is on hell of a bug fest, trying to recreate skyrim ?
Maybe I did something wrong but I juste unzipped the workupload file and I got errors every 5 minutes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
played this game for the first time in maybe 4 years, wanted to try some new versions... damn this is on hell of a bug fest, trying to recreate skyrim ?
Maybe I did something wrong but I juste unzipped the workupload file and I got errors every 5 minutes
Everytime you have error give us screenshot

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You need to use 7Zip to extract the prepatched games, if you use WinRAR you'll get errors as they're 7z files. Or you can look back here for the separate patch and game in just plain zips.

D3K43

Mar 18, 2020
Yeeeeeep. I need an English version. Or is there something in the settings I can do to change the language?

Friagna

Jul 23, 2019
Does anybody know how to unlock roleplay?
I have the modded version and slyphy is around 600 lust and everything else except the mouth is very high

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes