• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ive tried a couple of times making her wear rags but it doesnt proc in nighttime...
You have enough lust, but you may also need one thousand two hundred intimacy. Dress Sylvie in just her old rags, and at night along with the to bed and oral etc you should get the roleplay option appear.

Triggered it and took a screenshot as a example but can't seem to upload it at the moment.

Friagna

Jul 23, 2019
You have enough lust, but you may also need one thousand two hundred intimacy. Dress Sylvie in just her old rags, and at night along with the to bed and oral etc you should get the roleplay option appear.

Triggered it and took a screenshot as a example but can't seem to upload it at the moment.
thank you!
my intimacy just hit 1k so i'll have to headpat her some more.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need help with the file, what do I do with it once it downloads?
If you mean the modded or unmodded game in the opening post download and extract it, with 7Zip to avoid issues. Double click on TeachingFeeling.exe and off you go.

If you downloaded the modded game there is a small bug fix you'll need though. Download it open the zip then drag the data folder into the games folder where the .exe is, and let it replace the one file.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3.0.0 probably isn't going to have new events, or be soon unfortunately. Ray is working on two new games as well.

kuroblacklotus

Mar 21, 2020
Im on version 2.5.2, hacked the intimacy through the save file notepad to be over 2000 and lust to be about 3000 but still cant trigger the yandere mode. Any reason why?

TheFirstWheel

Feb 28, 2020
Im on version 2.5.2, hacked the intimacy through the save file notepad to be over 2000 and lust to be about 3000 but still cant trigger the yandere mode. Any reason why?
That´s interesting. I could do that much sooner than that. When I typed the command she responded something like: "If that´s what you wish."

The only thing that comes to my mind is to load the save files and then save them again. Similar to what you do when you are moving your saves into a newer patched version. I am not sure though.

Edit: Also, check your punctuation. It´s possible that there is something missing in your command or there is an additional character that the game can´t read.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes