VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
TheBlueKnight: Could you PM me, because the system wont let me send you a PM for some reason. And there's something I would like to discuss with you, if that would be alright.

magora54

Aug 17, 2019
i know i seem dumb but i dont see where all the options to go out and stuff are in this game, I only have chat pat head and molest as actions, maybe im just missing something
edit; just hit the event, going to leave the comment for future imbeciles

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i know i seem dumb but i dont see where all the options to go out and stuff are in this game, I only have chat pat head and molest as actions, maybe im just missing something
You need to build up the relastionship for most options, and if you play the game after a few days (maybe ~2 or 3) you will get the option to go out, so just keep patting sylvie the options will appear in time.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...because the system wont let me send you a PM for some reason. And there's something I would like to discuss with you, if that would be alright.
I've got all that stuff turned of I'm afraid.
i know i seem dumb but i dont see where all the options to go out and stuff are in this game, I only have chat pat head and molest as actions...
As Hones said different options should slowly appear, the first few days (weeks even) are like a tutorial.

Edit - And...
Just out of curiosity is there anything else to get out of the Day/Night Clothing Store my Intimacy is at like 4K something & my Lust is a little over 2K. Also side note should I be aware of any events that would actually Require a lower lust...
Think you should have it all unlocked. JustHereToTranslate posted page one of their translated memory guide here, if you have any of the early variation of scenes still locked they might need lower lust.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jibbers

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Oh also przemo10371, since I get the feeling you were a bit more involved in the development of this Mod Pack, or atleast from the other posts I saw. Aside from John Cena are there any other new names Sylvie responds too?
Well i am the one who is keeping Traslation up to date so i a kinda 2nd leading translator (1st beeing JustHereToTranslate)
Also Other names i remember are:
1.Hisao(guy from katawa shoujo)
2.jesus
3.brah
4.husbando
5.missigno
6.lolicon
7.bigboss
8.sylvie(yes you can tell sylvie that your name is sylvie
9.johncena
10.anon
also in regular version we have:
1.Darling
2.Honey
3.Dear
4.Doctor
5.Senpai
6.Onechan(not sure about that)
7.Trash
8..(few more that i dont remember)

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
So far I don't seem to be having any issues with the memories, which kinda surprised me since I unlocked the Hysteria memory before Longing, lol.

przemo10371 So in regards to my having issues with certain part not being translated. On my game that whole page is still untranslated for me. Do you think that might be, because I got the current game itself from a source other than here?

*To be concise the page I'm referring to is the memories page

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
So far I don't seem to be having any issues with the memories, which kinda surprised me since I unlocked the Hysteria memory before Longing, lol.

przemo10371 So in regards to my having issues with certain part not being translated. On my game that whole page is still untranslated for me. Do you think that might be, because I got the current game itself from a source other than here?

*To be concise the page I'm referring to is the memories page
You seems new here so i will tell this again gimme a screenshot of untranslated parts.

Reactions: Shatteredstar
Apr 18, 2018
how do i get Sylvie to want to go out in more revealing clothes? I saw it on the mod page and some comments on this thread that mention it but I can't seem to get it to work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i get Sylvie to want to go out in more revealing clothes?
If Sylvie says only you can see her like this and won't go out your affection and/or lust must be to low, don't know what the actual numbers you need are though. Just in case make sure you are using the game with the modded transfix, the window should look...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have exactly the same issue...
JustHereToTranslate posted a image of one of the pages translated here. But I've never seen it in any version of the game/patch I've played, don't really know if it is meant to be in the patch or not.

There's a newer patch here. You may want to keep three of the image files from you current game as it adds a little censoring, see here for which.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss
Oct 9, 2018
I had never checked because who uses hints but yeah, it does appear to be untranslated. I'm personally not bothered as i never use it though.

Just checked some older versions. 2.5.0 also isn't translated and neither is 1.9.2
I thought maybe the translation was lost in an update or something but i guess not

Oct 9, 2018
Does anyone know where the translation file for the modded content is, there's a couple corrections i want to make but i cant find the text in the normal RJ162718.json file

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Darkness 闇 : Not sure if this is what you're talking about since I've only ever taken like two coding classes and that was right after I got out of HS way back in 2008. But inside your game folder find the current version: TeachingFeeling-2.5.2\data\scenario ;
cause when I was bored one day looking at random files I noticed that the series of .ks files appear to me (and remember bare in mind I might as well be "Code Illiterate" at this point) like they might gibe you the access to the files you're wanting to edit.

*EDIT: Looking through the files again I think based on that this may actually be the file(s) you're looking for:
TeachingFeeling-2.5.2\data\others\translate\assets (Again really not sure on this but I hope this helps atleast somewhat)

TheBlueKnight : przemo10371 :
Oh and also because of that I realized it atleast seems to me that my random points of non-translation may be getting set by those files. Its more or less though a non-issue (as the text doesn't seem to effect much [although I have noticed that since I told Sylvie to use "F' me," as an Idiom for "Sex" it does occur more frequently when she uses it]), but like I said I don't really know much. And since its been requested next time I remember I'll take a Screen Shot of those non-translated parts, and if anyone thinks it might help I can attempt to locate those parts in the .ks files and screen shot them as well.

P.S. And tbh its not that I'm new, it's that when I first started using this site I never once posted. It wasn't until this game I ever felt the urge or need to post. That said I do appreciate you being patient with me, and I'm sorry for making you feel like you needed to repeat yourself. I've actually been meaning to get those Screen Shots to you, but everytime I go to play, I just find myself suddenly distracted by overwhelming cuteness

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So i remember a clothing mod, chanses that you senpai modders will add one?
Custom clothing was meant to be re-enabled in the modded version here, seems like it isn't though. It is working in tfpatchguy's version though linked above (I wouldn't mix them). Type custom clothing into the say bar to turn it on.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes