VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
Darkness 闇 : Not sure if this is what you're talking about since I've only ever taken like two coding classes and that was right after I got out of HS way back in 2008. But inside your game folder find the current version: TeachingFeeling-2.5.2\data\scenario ;
cause when I was bored one day looking at random files I noticed that the series of .ks files appear to me (and remember bare in mind I might as well be "Code Illiterate" at this point) like they might gibe you the access to the files you're wanting to edit.

*EDIT: Looking through the files again I think based on that this may actually be the file(s) you're looking for:
TeachingFeeling-2.5.2\data\others\translate\assets (Again really not sure on this but I hope this helps atleast somewhat)

TheBlueKnight : przemo10371 :
Oh and also because of that I realized it atleast seems to me that my random points of non-translation may be getting set by those files. Its more or less though a non-issue (as the text doesn't seem to effect much [although I have noticed that since I told Sylvie to use "F' me," as an Idiom for "Sex" it does occur more frequently when she uses it]), but like I said I don't really know much. And since its been requested next time I remember I'll take a Screen Shot of those non-translated parts, and if anyone thinks it might help I can attempt to locate those parts in the .ks files and screen shot them as well.

P.S. And tbh its not that I'm new, it's that when I first started using this site I never once posted. It wasn't until this game I ever felt the urge or need to post. That said I do appreciate you being patient with me, and I'm sorry for making you feel like you needed to repeat yourself. I've actually been meaning to get those Screen Shots to you, but everytime I go to play, I just find myself suddenly distracted by overwhelming cuteness
\TeachingFeeling-2.5.2Modded\data\scenario\talk Is what i was looking for, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Oct 9, 2018
Well i am the one who is keeping Traslation up to date so i a kinda 2nd leading translator (1st beeing JustHereToTranslate)
Also Other names i remember are:
1.Hisao(guy from katawa shoujo)
2.jesus
3.brah
4.husbando
5.missigno
6.lolicon
7.bigboss
8.sylvie(yes you can tell sylvie that your name is sylvie
9.johncena
10.anon
also in regular version we have:
1.Darling
2.Honey
3.Dear
4.Doctor
5.Senpai
6.Onechan(not sure about that)
7.Trash
8..(few more that i dont remember)
6. I'm guessing should be Brother (she seems to react to that)
I have also found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here's a tiny fix. A couple spelling and grammatical changes

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Darkness 闇 : Hey no problem just glad I could help

TheBlueKnight : Also on the subject of clothing I noticed a few things that may or may not be of use in rectifying that issue:
So inside the game's folder after getting bored and being spurred on by wanting to help with Darkness' search for the translation file I discovered this:
data > image > clothe > (NOTE: The button to access the "Custom" portion of the Closet still exists [However button and layer/image mapping appear to have been removed, likely from the .ks files])
*Additionally: data > fgimage > s > und_b > (NOTE: The following files are currently unaccessible in game [shi.png and xc1-7.png], but do still exist in the database/gamefiles) The xc# files all appear to be the cutout bras and the shi file appears to be some kind of rope bondage outfit.

*Also on side note apparently you can set set the weather? Further more the weather can change for that matter? That would be an interesting feature to see how it works.

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah I can't remember exactly where I say it in the files but it has its own macro "set_weather", and I thoroughly concur that it would be an interesting feature. Also I kinda wonder if the weather feature is related to the opening, since it is raining then, but it would be something that would be fun to see it re-applied, just the dialog of a wet Sylvie would probably be super entertaining

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Ross221

Feb 7, 2019
Excuse me. Where can I see about "what's new" in latest version about this game?

Apologize, i'm new in this kind of area.

Ross221

Feb 7, 2019
Change log in the opening post. There hasn't been any new actual game content for a while, mostly just bug fixes and tweaks. For the transfix patch the change log is usually in the comment they get posted in.
I see... thank you very much for the information, mate!

I just notice that I can see what's new in Changelog option. Pardon me for my low English. XD

Thanks again, mate! Have a nice day! XD X3

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So... You can't use 2 medicine at the same time?? XD
If you mean the aphrodisiac and the libido booster you can use both in a session eventually, but only one of each. You don't want to trigger a heart attack with a double dose I guess (or strain your arm with all the extra clicking).

Reactions: Ross221

Ross221

Feb 7, 2019
If you mean the aphrodisiac and the libido booster you can use both in a session eventually, but only one of each. You don't want to trigger a heart attack with a double dose I guess (or strain your arm with all the clicking).
Uh, that's weird. I can only use one. Neither for Sylvy or the Doctor... X'3

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
mega folder and invite link is added to OP, in case it was removed, just click it on my signature and search the mega link inside

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
sorry if this has been already asked before but is there a modified save file available for 2.5.2? (im asking since I rarely ever go onto this thread)
just join the discord server, in lobby (living room chat), i pinned a full save there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry if this has been already asked before but is there a modified save file available for 2.5.2?
Not sure what you mean by modded but there's a almost complete save back here. Just need to buy a few items, and if your using the modded transfix unlock the roleplay memory.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any update on this game?
This isn't like a game from somewhere like patreon where you'll get regular news and game updates, updates happen when Ray feels like it. You can try looking though their , but it is in Japanese (and as always weirdness warning).

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes