VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

cybaloo

Aug 10, 2017
thanks for the quick reply, yea and beside the devopment progess I will have to wait the translation, but I don't find any new version for maybe 1 year or so..
Anyways do you know any great game like this one ?

thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
save file please
There a link to one just a few posts up.

Edit - And as usual the page changes...
thanks for the quick reply, yea and beside the devopment progess I will have to wait the translation, but I don't find any new version for maybe 1 year or so..
Anyways do you know any great game like this one ?
Follow these links for similar games. The game was last updated (not with any real content) in May I think, the transfix patch a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jibbers

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Untitloed.png
Pached and Zipped by Souleater

Why would anyone post this game like that??
First off - you are doubling the size of the download file X2 - as the full game is included TWICE!
Both of those - modded and unmodded are przemo10371 versions.
Second - there are 2 different patches being worked on. przemo10371 - Version and tfpatchguy - Version - as seen on 4chan.

Can someone add a link to the OP for ver 2.5.2 - unmolested?

So that the uses here on F95 can add their own version of the patch they would like to add themselves.

Thanks and Cheers
johndoe1545 ???

Last edited:

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
just got hit with something i never knew i could achieve: The girl died for some odd reason, most likely forced choice of not caring for her

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
just got hit with something i never knew i could achieve: The girl died for some odd reason, most likely forced choice of not caring for her
You have to treat her well or it's the bad ending, the walkthrough has info on how exactly the . Pancakes are indeed essential to a Sylvie's survival.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 385878
Pached and Zipped by Souleater

Why would anyone post this game like that??
First off - you are doubling the size of the download file X2 - as the full game is included TWICE!
Both of those - modded and unmodded are przemo10371 versions.
Second - there are 2 different patches being worked on. przemo10371 - Version and tfpatchguy - Version - as seen on 4chan.

Can someone add a link to the OP for ver 2.5.2 - unmolested?

So that the uses here on F95 can add their own version of the patch they would like to add themselves.

Thanks and Cheers
johndoe1545 ???
kek, this thread was a shit mess and still is, im trying to clean it whenever i can

im sure you know what happened behind the scene as well for this thread

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
cleaned the OP a bit, uploaded unmolested version, i'll get someone to patch in "molested" version soon unless twistty feeling a bit hands-y, cleaned changelog(only base game changelog for now, i'll put one for mods if needed).

that's all i can think of for now

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
kek, this thread was a shit mess and still is, im trying to clean it whenever i can

im sure you know what happened behind the scene as well for this thread
Only what TheBlueKnight kindly pointed to me is this post below :unsure:
Someone got confused and tried to use old mods in the new game (and there was always confusion over the patch), so the duel download got added. There's a link in the op to all its separate parts, but it's in prezmo's MEGA folder.
"im trying to clean it whenever i can" - Thanks johndoe1545
cleaned the OP a bit, uploaded unmolested version, i'll get someone to patch in "molested" version soon unless twistty feeling a bit hands-y, cleaned changelog(only base game changelog for now, i'll put one for mods if needed).

that's all i can think of for now
Also to be added to the "Extras:" section:
tfpatchguy 's - Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 Updated Patch -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And - przemo10371 's Mega folder is always up to date (for his version) :p

Thanks again johndoe1545 - for updating the OP. (y)
53738823_p0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jibbers

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Hey changelog says something about seasonal pins any ideas as to which shop theyre supposed to show up in?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes