VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes
Mar 21, 2018
Uh, question... I'm trying to have her call me "Daddy" but she keeps calling me "Master..." Is this a bug in the modded version? Or do I need a certain level of intimacy until she's willing to call me that?

Mar 21, 2018
It's definitely...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That save has 1200 intimacy, but it also worked on a test one with 210.
Alright thanks. I'm at around 80 right now. I probably need somewhere around 100-200 to get her to me call me Daddy/Papa. Although, I don't see that second option. I only see the "Change Name" option, no "during sex" or "during day." But thanks man!
Edit: Found it. I think the needed [Intimacy] is 182 or 183. Its definitely in the 180s though. So, I FINALLY GOT HER TO CALL ME PAPA! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Alright thanks. I'm at around 80 right now. I probably need somewhere around 100-200 to get her to me call me Daddy/Papa. Although, I don't see that second option. I only see the "Change Name" option, no "during sex" or "during day." But thanks man!
Edit: Found it. I think the needed [Intimacy] is 182 or 183. Its definitely in the 180s though. So, I FINALLY GOT HER TO CALL ME PAPA! :D
I was afraid that we found another hidden bug ;P

shadow2246

May 6, 2018
hm can someone direct me where I can download the latest version of everything I keep seeing where people talk about newer versions but can't find any links

Mar 21, 2018
hm can someone direct me where I can download the latest version of everything I keep seeing where people talk about newer versions but can't find any links
Its on the first page of this Thread... At the very top. In the very first post...

Here's the Modded Version:

Here's the UnModded Version:

Aug 17, 2019
Downloaded this yesterday, and already this has quickly become one of my favourite games on here.
So the fact that this isn't labelled as "completed", does that mean the game is still being updated and worked on by the original dev, or just that it's still in the process of a full translation/modding?
Also, can anyone tell me what the last CG on page 2 is? That's the only one I'm missing. Is it the bad ending or something else, because the walkthrough isn't helping me there. Im using the modded version with an intimacy of >1750 and a lust of 1000.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the fact that this isn't labelled as "completed", does that mean the game is still being updated and worked on by the original dev...
Yes but their not in any hurry, look back here.
Also, can anyone tell me what the last CG on page 2 is?
If it's the single memory on the bottom row it's the roleplay mod, dress Sylvie in just her old rags and you should get a new option appear at night with to bed etc. Translated guide back here.

mistalus

Mar 3, 2020
Just found this game a few days ago when I was looking for a daughter simulator with better art than Princess Maker 1/2. I think I've done everything possible at this point except anything sexual.

Has anyone shown interest in developing a content mod to make this feel like a complete game if played the platonic/guardian way? I looked at the memories screens--it's all blank and I realized it's all for H-scenes. It'd be nice to have one-off platonic events that go on additional pages (or, if this is difficult for modding, replacing the H memories), or just more around town/around the house content in general.

Only so much fun to be had with nurturing, dress-up and the same old activities, but I probably got more hours out of it than most people who skip, what, half the content? Unfortunately, Sylvie is now permanently burned into the backs of my eyelids, and I'm not really done yet. :/

MadSpy127

Mar 4, 2020
Can anyone help how to prevent (or fix) "loading tyrannoscript" freeze problem? I end up deleting my save file to be able to play the game...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone help how to prevent (or fix) "loading tyrannoscript" freeze problem?
Usually caused by extracting the prepatched games without using 7Zip. If you don't want to use it you can get just the game from the folder here compressed as just a zip, and the transfix patch here (if go for the modded patch there's also a small fix here).

Saves from old versions of the game can get stuck loading though. They need to be loaded and resaved in a unpatched game, but if they're from before version 2.0.0 there's nothing you can do.

Reactions: song9072

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
Hello...when i try to unpack the game it just shows this pic and when i go open the game it stuck on loading tyrannoscript anyone have info about it [Modded]

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
So.. i just found the game , there seems to be an option to be evil. But how far can you take the evil part? is there an ending to it or can you just be evil to her?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So.. i just found the game , there seems to be an option to be evil...
There's a ending but it'll be over quickly, this meant to be a happy romance game.
i didn't understand do i need to redownload it or download the folder...
You need to use 7Zip instead of WinRAR. Or download the game (just Teaching_Feeling_252 not the whole folder) and patch separately, as they're just zips that can be opened by WinRAR with no errors.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes