VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
how can i get this game mods ?
The opening post has the mods all compiled for both versions of the translation. prZemo's in the form of a separate version of the patch called "molested" in the post and just modded everywhere else. tfpatchguy's is a patch to be applied over his standard patch.
There is also a voice mod by BryEdw available here. Not sure how compatible with each version it is now. I tried it out right away and it caused error messages in TFpatchguy's modded version. However, I think it's been updated since then.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
The opening post has the mods all compiled for both versions of the translation. prZemo's in the form of a separate version of the patch called "molested" in the post and just modded everywhere else. tfpatchguy's is a patch to be applied over his standard patch.
There is also a voice mod by BryEdw available here. Not sure how compatible with each version it is now. I tried it out right away and it caused error messages in TFpatchguy's modded version. However, I think it's been updated since then.
I think updating voice mod to work on my version would be easy.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think BryEdw's voice mod was made for przemo's, tfpatchguy's and przemo's transfixs are incompatible.
I think updating voice mod to work on my version would be easy.
I haven't played with it for that long, but it seems to work fine with yours.

Reactions: ScarGazer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so if you use mine patch over his game might work but no other way around.
One of tfpatchguy's readme files says don't install your patch over his.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - And thats exactly what you said... Opps.

Last edited:

Kucing99

Apr 18, 2019
I'm trying to load my v 2.1.1 save to this new v 2.5.2. When i copied my tyrano_data.sav and opened the game ,it either freezes at home screen with sylvie or at the start, what should i do?

GameXterminator

Feb 25, 2020
I just updated my Phone and now I can't get past the black screen. Tried everything I could think of. I'm on a Galaxy S9. Help please.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just updated my Phone and now I can't get past the black screen...
Check through all the instructions on . But from the comments there it seems like the port doesn't work on newer versions of Android, version 10 and maybe 9.

Kucing99

Apr 18, 2019
You usually have to load and save in a unpatched game first, look in przemo's MEGA folder for one. but as it's freezing during gameplay and not while loading you could just try clicking the refresh button (top right of the screen), then saving and loading.
Ah, yes it worked, I had to save on the unpatched game first, thanks TheBlueKnight i almost lost my sylvie

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
I think BryEdw's voice mod was made for przemo's, tfpatchguy's and przemo's transfixs are incompatible.

I haven't played with it for that long, but it seems to work fine with yours.
I'm prettyb sure it is przemo's that I have.But I also lucked out and picked the right files to get the custom clothes to work from tfpatchguy's.I couldn't tell you what I did cuz it was so long ago and just kept adding files and removing untill it worked.But majority of my game is Przemo's patch from the opening post way back 2years or so ago.SORRY guys for those that it's not working for.But like I always say keep copy of og files just in case.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
I'm prettyb sure it is przemo's that I have.But I also lucked out and picked the right files to get the custom clothes to work from tfpatchguy's.I couldn't tell you what I did cuz it was so long ago and just kept adding files and removing untill it worked.But majority of my game is Przemo's patch from the opening post way back 2years or so ago.SORRY guys for those that it's not working for.But like I always say keep copy of og files just in case.
Also life's kinda shitting on me right now so finishing voice mod may be put on hold untill I can wipe the shit off my life.But will mess with it when I get a chance.If anyone wants to try adding sounds to their game just add [se_nloop st="?.ogg" ] or [se_loop st="?.ogg" ] ("?" being the music/sound file name.) in front of or after sentences.never in middle of,it breaks translation.

thehiddennoone

Apr 10, 2018
Also, I have another problem that's not really too big
I downloaded the unmodded version and while the english translation works just fine there is some spots where either the translation is kinda wonky or flat out isn't there, the wonky parts being during the time sylvie eats some japanese letters get blended into the english text, this also happens at the start of the typical ''To bed'' scene with the dialogue ''i lay sylvie down on the bed.'' The part that flat out doesn't work is the hints section, which is just in japanese. Through the use of google translate and remembering what was there before I was able to discern what is what but it was really confusing at first. Screenshot_4136.png
Besides that the game works fine. If anyone has a change-log for the updates between 2.2.1 and 2.5.2 it would be nice if they could show me it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The part that flat out doesn't work is the hints section, which is just in japanese...
With przemo's patch the memory guide isn't translated, but it is in tfpatchguy's there are screenshots back here.

There is the change log in the opening post but it seems to have shrunk. You should have Update_History.txt in the game folder, but it is in Japanese. Apart from the scene ScarGazer mention and hairpins I don't thing there's been any actual new content, just fixes and tweaking etc.

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
Okay, i have a question for the translation.

How do i get "ALMOST FULL TRANSLATION" without japanese word on it? like older version where you can play without any japanese word on it (almost but not fully translated tough)

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes