• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

UmF.161

Apr 7, 2020
The mods in the modded transfix and BryEdw's voice mod are the only ones around for this version of the game. I don't think there were ever any position mods, that would need new or redrawn artwork.

Ichibikun's mod/overhaul looks liked it mixed a few things up, but that's Vietnamese.
I hope in the upcoming future development, we get more positions and more adorable interactions with best girl uwu

splitty90

Jun 29, 2019
Does anybody know if you can trigger her making a move if you don't lewd her?
Or is is simply not in the game? I want her to make the first move so to speak.

T0rah

Dec 8, 2019
got a problem was on the previous update, download the last one and did what was written in order to keep my save but when I try to load it I just get an endless black loading screen ..

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
got a problem was on the previous update, download the last one and did what was written in order to keep my save but when I try to load it I just get an infinite loading screen ..
If you want to use your 2.4 save in 2.5 you need to load and save it in a unpatched 2.5 first, you can find one in przemo's MEGA folder.

Reactions: T0rah

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
I lost all my stats from my previous data of Teaching Feeling, and i had to erase my data and create a new game, modify the data with the Notepad++, and now i have absolutely everything but my sensitive, so, my question is, does someone know how to find the part in the tyrano data to edit the Sylvie's sensitive? Ty if you read this
Srly, i want an answer to my question, does anyone know about that?
They're listed like this in the old and new saves;
"h_m": 8629,
"h_b": 4928,
"h_c": 5187,
"h_v": 3534,
So just ctrl F for h_m, h_b, etc.
Easier to look at if you're using a save editor. I used saveeditonline and just copying all the values to move my 1.9.2 Sylvie to 2.0+

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

OKCCKO

Apr 9, 2020
After the apron scene, There's Alert [Label: 'day_start_' does not exist]. What's the solution about this error?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
After the apron scene, There's Alert [Label: 'day_start_' does not exist]. What's the solution about this error?
Tried a few variations with both versions of the transfix, no error. If your not using the make sure you got the latest version of the game and the latest patch for it, errors like that happen when the patch first got converted for 2.5 and it's different coding but should be fixed now.

Also it's not for that specific error but the modded patch has a small bug fix.

If your are using the prepatched game and WinRAR they are 7z files and WinRAR can have issues with them. You could try what BukkakeBukkake suggested back here, or getting the zipped separate files. I also uploaded my prepatched game as a zip here.

LockettInYopockett

Apr 10, 2020
Okay so, my boyfriend just recently exposed me to this game, and upon downloading just the normal mega link, of the game from the original post.. we have encountered an issue were the lewd scenes are not functional. Upon clicking the options for actual lewd endeavors, they don't work but you can still remove clothing..???

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a fix to seeing that 3 horizontal bar symbol in the text? im guessing it's supposed to be a heart?
If your not getting the heart in dialogue try installing the Windows Japanese language pack.
...we have encountered an issue were the lewd scenes are not functional. Upon clicking the options for actual lewd endeavors, they don't work but you can still remove clothing..???
Click on the action, then click on a part of Sylvie. And click again to repeat. So click gentle then her breast to give her a gentle squeeze, or her mouth for a kiss.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes