VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sounds like you need to talk to your girlfriend mate. I'm not coming down on you, I don't want you to think that but that sort of relationship can't be healthy for you or her. I'm not saying this game isn't worth getting attached to or getting emotionally involved with any digital media is a bad thing (I would be the last person to suggest ether) but it is as you say that if this is in fact more fulfilling than actually spending the time and effort on your girlfriend then that can't be good.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know what your situation is during this time and I don't know if I'm in violation of forum rules saying this in this thread but if you are like myself (and a lot of individuals during this uncertain time) and find yourself with a lot of free time, you should spend your days trying to sort out your situation with your girlfriend, sylvie isn't going anywhere. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Andre724

Andre724

Dec 5, 2017
Haha just trying to make a bit of a joke is all. Never expected to get actual relationship advice. That was literally the very first post I have ever made on this site. I am glad that I did it is nice to know that there are people that are still willing to help and give honest unbiased advice online! I am not offended in the least and I realize that everything positive some says online or through any form of text may come across as sarcasm. That is not my intent at all so thank you for still being a real person it is much appreciated!

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sorry, nature of the beast ha ha. It dawned on my after the fact that you might have been messing around but I was told to take the rubbish out and I had to chase the local wild life away first ha ha and in the end it was a rouse to steal my toast.

Reactions: Andre724

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It does not work for me.
I downloaded "MOLESTED (with mod)" and when I start the game I only see a black screen (even in admin mode) and the window is called "Loading TyranoScript".

I tried to download "TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip" from PRZEMO and replaced the files and then the same problem.

Any ideas ?

PS: "small bug fix" dont help

EDIT: Ok, nvm. I just dodge PRZEMO and use tfpatchguy's version and it works also with mods.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've seen screenshots of a sylvie that is grown up (or at least buster than she is through the play of the game) and shes wearing some sort of black wedding dress but I don't know if that is a mod or fan art or what it is.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
It does not work for me.
I downloaded "MOLESTED (with mod)" and when I start the game I only see a black screen (even in admin mode) and the window is called "Loading TyranoScript".

I tried to download "TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip" from PRZEMO and replaced the files and then the same problem.

Any ideas ?

PS: "small bug fix" dont help

EDIT: Ok, nvm. I just dodge PRZEMO and use tfpatchguy's version and it works also with mods.
A lot of ppl have issue with Loading TyranoScript, even those using tfpatch version (or even clean one) , it is really hit or miss with unpacking this game and getting it to work first.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The only working mods are the ones in the modded transfix, and for przemo's transfix BryEdw's voice mod (it may or may not work with tfpg's). There's lots of fan art for , and a little art work from Ray-K.

The prepatched games are .7z files, if people aren't using 7Zip itself they don't always extract properly.

• Love
Reactions: Shatteredstar

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
So this game hasn't been updated in a while. Just looking through some posts, it looks like it's not finished yet. Is the creator still working on it at all or has it been completely abandoned?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
So this game hasn't been updated in a while. Just looking through some posts, it looks like it's not finished yet. Is the creator still working on it at all or has it been completely abandoned?
he is working on other projects now, while working on this (but much less that before)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BackBOn

Sep 5, 2017
Downloaded the 2.5.2 apk version today but nothing work. Just black screen and one menu button. I already tried the "skip" button several times but no luck.
Any ideas?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Downloaded the 2.5.2 apk version today but nothing work...
If your Android 10 then it won't work. Otherwise you need to keep pressing skip, leaving a few seconds gap in-between and it should eventually start up. Maybe try touching the centre of the screen if it doesn't.

Reactions: BackBOn
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes