VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am I the only one who is having issues with how slow the game is?
Could be just the game engine, when it eventually comes the next update is a engine one.

You could try the Electron version from . Instructions are inside, but it seems like it'll only work with their transfix patch. Which should be installed on a fresh game.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Looks like I found this game pretty late. So I have a question. Is this game finished or still updating? Cuz this is one of the NUT games that I really like. This is not just about NUTing, but also about feels. And I like that

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Aparently you can play Teaching Feeling on android 10 using
For all i know you need to put Desktop Teaching Feeling version into some folder on sd card
But can give errors when saving and changing setting ( or so reddit user says)

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
Here's a "voice mod" for you guys.I'm still working on a few ".ks" files for this(not included) and will put a complete copy up when I get it done,but will take some time do to life crap.This should hold you over till then.Be smart Make a copy of your original "scenerio"file and "sound"file incase you dont like it and want to switch back.if you do want to switch back to the original ,delete this new "scenerio" and "sound" from your folder and move back your originals...Enjoy our new and improved sylvie:)

...Whoops i forgot a file.just put it in.My bad

...Ok.I noticed there was some sound overlap in a few scenes.Hopefully this fixes it.Maby third times a charm.
I never play without this mod now. Hope it gets updated with the game still. Great stuff.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what are the requirements to unlock the 4 scenes after the nurse ones on page 2?
Get Sylvie horny by touching her breast, you should get a option appear to carry her and get the first scene. The other two are from getting her horny again but then drinking and talking at night, one for a tipsy Sylvie and one for drunk. The scene at the bottom is the roleplay mod, dress Sylvie in just her old rags and you should get a new night-time option.

Translated memory guide back here.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

xlr85657

Apr 20, 2020
Get Sylvie horny by touching her breast, you should get a option appear to carry her and get the first scene. The other two are from getting her horny again but then drinking and talking at night, one for a tipsy Sylvie and one for drunk. The scene at the bottom is the roleplay mod, dress Sylvie in just her old rags and you should get a new night-time option.

Translated memory guide back here.
ah thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so i tried to roleplay but it says it doesnt exist?
I think if you you have the memory you should have the mod. You could try installing the modded transfix yourself to make sure, and the small bug fix for it (if you got the game from the opening post). Quick installation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it still happens a screenshot of the error might help someone work out what's wrong.

xlr85657

Apr 20, 2020
I think if you you have the memory you should have the mod. You could try installing the modded transfix yourself to make sure, and the small bug fix for it (if you got the game from the opening post). Quick installation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it still happens a screenshot of the error might help someone work out what's wrong.
ok all fixed thanks sorry

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

WilderB

May 8, 2018
When i can use the "SAY" window ?
Start of the game or after some event ?

It's a patch compatibility problem ?

Thx.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes