VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Hello Im a new person here. My friend use android 10 and so he can't play the 2.5.2 version on his phone. Is there anyway to play it? Or if not then is there any translated ver 2.2.1?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello Im a new person here. My friend use android 10 and so he can't play the 2.5.2 version on his phone. Is there anyway to play it? Or if not then is there any translated ver 2.2.1?
If you look back a page przemo said you might be able to use JoiPlay. There's older ports on , but if the issue is with Android 10 they might not work either.

In there's now a Android 10 player. You might need to use their version patch for it, if so you'll need the unpatched game from Przemo's MEGA folder to go with their patches.

Edit - There's a rough translation of Obsessive Love linked above with the old ports, I'm not sure I'd recommend playing it.

Last edited:

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
I actually need the 2.2.1 version on sensitiveusername's blog but it doesnt seem to work. I cant install it. About the joiplay i will wait till my friend tried it out. Thank you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
just found that the joiplay actually need the desktop version...Welp nevermind. Do you have any old version of the game, like ver 2.0 or a bit older?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
just found that the joiplay actually need the desktop version...
JoiPlay is kind of a emulator, so it lets you play games without them being ported. There's . If you search youtube there's some downloads for 1.9.2, not tried them though.

Edit - Tried one of the on my Android emulator, it kind of worked but not very well.

Last edited:

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
tfpatchguy has a set of patches, one is the new voice mod, which is great thanks, but there's a bug. I installed in order the translation, mods, and voice mod onto a clean raw copy of 2.5.2. Did this fresh, with new downloads off his mega, to confirm. When and only when the voice mod is active, in reverse cowgirl during fingering if the player clicks the 'Stop' button the menu disappears and the game locks up. Work arounds are go into missionary or the 'hands off' button. It's not a huge issue as there is functionally the same controls that are just named something else, but it's there and can kill and long stretch with no save, while using the voice mod.

Is this just me?

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Everytime i go out like the market or shopping. Nothing happens. She just stands there and blinks. I cant hit settings I cant hit any options. Nothing. How do I fix pls?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Everytime i go out like the market or shopping. Nothing happens. She just stands there and blinks...
Took Sylvie on a trip around town with the modded and unmodded patch, also tfpatchguy's. No problems. Maybe try installing whichever version of the transfix patch your using again. Or try my prepatched game I posted here.

Edit - Oh and the game doesn't like being in a resolution above 1080 and can act up.

Last edited:

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Took Sylvie on a trip around town with the modded and unmodded patch, also tfpatchguy's. No problems. Maybe try installing whichever version of the transfix patch your using again. Or try my prepatched game I posted here.

Edit - Oh and the game doesn't like being in a resolution above 1080 and can act up.
Ok, ill try your links. Also I tried 720p earlier and it didnt work. Thanks!

Jacketo

Apr 21, 2020
Since the apk version won't work on android 10 is anyone already making progress on the compatibility? Or will they wait for the coming engine update to make a new ported version of the game altogether?

Jacketo

Apr 21, 2020
There's the Tyrano Android 10 player in , uses parts of the PC game though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried both versions of the tyrano players, the structure of the game files folder it's just like in the instructions but it still doesn't work. One shows a javascript text box in japanese three times then a black screen and the other just a black screen. Now, I don't know if I'm being stupid, because I don't know what an electron port or a tyrano fork is, so I just assumed it was the game itself and downloaded the unmodded version in the first page of this thread with the transfix since in the end the files on the instruction were there.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I tried both versions of the tyrano players, the structure of the game files folder it's just like in the instructions but it still doesn't work. One shows a javascript text box in japanese three times then a black screen and the other just a black screen. Now, I don't know if I'm being stupid, because I don't know what an electron port or a tyrano fork is, so I just assumed it was the game itself and downloaded the unmodded version in the first page of this thread with the transfix since in the end the files on the instruction were there.
Electron port is kinda different engine for game.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes