VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i need sb to confirm it, i didnt had that error ever.
Tested it when they first had the issue, didn't get it. If they're playing the game I linked them it's the modded one straight from my games folder. Tried out that out again, going to Aurelia for the dress first then the cafe and no error.

ZeroXIV

Aug 17, 2018
I'm kinda confused, in przemos' android port the apk size is 1.27 GB while sensitiveusername's has only 311MB.
why is it like that? which one is better in terms of content?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm kinda confused, in przemos' android port the apk size is 1.27 GB while sensitiveusername's has only 311MB...
The port from przemo is around the same size as the PC version. So I'm guessing it hasn't had the images resized (and maybe then compressed too) for a mobile device, but the other has. It has the latest transfix though.

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Tested it when they first had the issue, didn't get it. If they're playing the game I linked them it's the modded one straight from my games folder. Tried out that out again, going to Aurelia for the dress first then the cafe and no error.
Then is it something with my laptop then? I didn't have the issue with previous versions

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Then is it something with my laptop then? I didn't have the issue with previous versions
If your using the one I posted on Mediafire it's the copy of the game I use to play and test. Compressed as a plain .zip file to avoid the problems people can have with the prepatched games compressed as .7z files in the opening post.

I don't know if it'll help but here's a save just after getting Sylvie her clothes and pancakes, no errors happened...

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Games dont usually make me feel like this but fucking A, it just hit me right in the feels when i was patting her head and she said is this what they call kindness

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
If your using the one I posted on Mediafire it's the copy of the game I use to play and test. Compressed as a plain .zip file to avoid the problems people can have with the prepatched games compressed as .7z files in the opening post.

I don't know if it'll help but here's a save just after getting Sylvie her clothes and pancakes, no errors happened...
Yeah I still got the same issue so it's something with my laptop. Do you have a completed save data?

yappai

Apr 27, 2020
I'm ready to deal out some headpats but why are 99% of the menu's still in Japanese? Dialogue seems fine and the main menu comes up in english but if if I click, say, README, the actual information is still untranslated, the actual menu tabs are also still in Japanese until I click them. I downloaded the version with and without mods from the OP and both are like that, did I miss a step or are they just supposed to be like that?

Reactions: William Cheese

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I'm ready to deal out some headpats but why are 99% of the menu's still in Japanese? Dialogue seems fine and the main menu comes up in english but if if I click, say, README, the actual information is still untranslated, the actual menu tabs are also still in Japanese until I click them. I downloaded the version with and without mods from the OP and both are like that, did I miss a step or are they just supposed to be like that?
Dude, someone took their personal time to fan translate for ya. It isnt perfect, but its much better than nothing... Dontcha think given the idea behind this and how risque it is?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Longing- Do not go to bed when Sylvie asks for a few days
Can't Wait- Do not go to bed with Sylvie after Longing for several more days
Hysteria This is automatically triggered if you do not go to bed with Sylvie after Can't Wait for a few more days

Could someone explain this to me? Is this about when she asks to sleep with you cuz she has nightmares or is this after she sleeps with you for the first time and then after she offers to have sex with you?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could someone explain this to me?
The first few weeks of the game are a little bit like a tutorial, once you've have sex you're kind of into the main flow of the game and things like this will open up. You have to not have sex at all with Sylvie at all for a while, if you check her status you can see what kind of state...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you check again after triggering a sex scene yourself...
Also note those clovers are a quick way of seeing she's calm, hearts for horny and flower type things for drunk too.

Reactions: fillup1209

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
The first few weeks of the game are a little bit like a tutorial, once you've have sex you're kind of into the main flow of the game and things like this will open up. You have to not have sex with Sylvie at all for a while, if you check her status you can see what kind of state...
If you check again after triggering a sex scene yourself...
Also note those clovers are a quick way of seeing she's calm, hearts for horny and flower type things for drunk too.
Thanks. Im assumming that the other scenes will also start to trigger after i have sex with her for the first time like the kitchen scenes and outdoor scenes?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks. Im assumming that the other scenes will also start to trigger after i have sex with her for the first time like the kitchen scenes and outdoor scenes?
You have to trigger most scenes yourself, for the morning you need to buy and dress Sylvie in the apron before bed. For outdoors dress Sylvie in a sun or sleeveless dress, then go to the forest and rest.

There's a translated version of memory guide back here.

Reactions: fillup1209

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
You have to trigger most scenes yourself, for the morning you need to buy and dress Sylvie in the apron before bed. For outdoors dress Sylvie in a sun or sleeveless dress, then go to the forest and rest.

There's a translated version of memory guide back here.
how do i get the apron cuz its not in the store

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes