VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yea already done that however what's with this cheat mode and transfix modd? do i still to unzip for them to work?
You just want the .APK the rests is for PC, the APK has all that already included.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
no wonder it's 6.+ gb, when you say included even the mods and cheats too?
The APK has everything included. It will install the game for you with the modded transfix and the cheats, everything else is for the PC version.

Reactions: Einhart

Einhart

Aug 13, 2018
Looks like I forgot how to unlock every scene (No Cheats til now)

Can someone tell me how to unlock all memories? Specially the one in the 2nd Page Bottom part, That's new to my eyes.

Last edited:

Senketsu54

Apr 30, 2020
Im playing with the moded game and some things don't work and will freeze the game. when I go to the café I get a message not in English that translates to "error numbers do not match" or something like that I dont remember. as well when I go to bed with her and play with here, once it gets to the point when she starts to feel it and the image changes, the next time I click the screen the game freezes up. not sure if anyone else has this problem. and also throughout the whole time I play it seems the game is lagging, the transitions seem choppy.

Senketsu54

Apr 30, 2020
Is there any scene with the cafe waitress or shop lady?
Yes its when i chose if I want to order pancakes or shortcake. the game will freeze when I click anywhere even if I don't click on the 2 choices.
And I just tried out the vanilla version of the game and it does the same thing except this time I cant get past the first time you enter the café, it freezes on the pancakes or sandwich choice. Edit: it worked now the game just doesnt like me skiping through the dioloage. but the pancake or shortcake coice still freezes.
Edit 2: when I just spam click the screen will go dark and put me back in the main room and her status doesnt go up as if I never went to the café.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like I forgot how to unlock every scene...
There's a translated guide back here. The very last memory is from the roleplay mod, dress Sylvie in just her old rags to get a new option to appear at night.
Is there any scene with the cafe waitress or shop lady?
No like wyldstrykr said not in the actual game. In przemo's folder you can find a Nepy fan game, don't know how far it goes though as I've never seen much Nephy art. I wouldn't recommend it but has Obsessive Love, a fan game with a few Ray-k characters.

Edit - Oh but if you have the modded game, try groping Aurelia's breast in the night shop...
And I just tried out the vanilla version of the game...
someone had the same thing earlier but we couldn't recreate it. Try looking here, but it didn't help before. Could maybe try the Electron thing in , you may need to make a game with their transfix patch for it.

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Hi! Guess im to dumb to get i running... I downloaded the "unmolested" version via MEGA and end the end of unzipping got a bunch of errors. No i only get black screen after starting the game.

Can anybody explain what i have to do to get i running? Want to play it unmodded or is is modded much better?

Thx in advance!

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes