VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i get the apron cuz its not in the store
You have to keep going with the head pats. Sylvie's intimacy will unlock items at Aurelia's shop (like the apron), and her lust will eventually open a night version with some more risqué clothing.

Lust will also affect the scenes you get, and high intimacy will also be needed for scenes from the mods if you have them.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You have to keep going with the head pats. Sylvie's intimacy will unlock items at Aurelia's shop (like the apron), and her lust will eventually open a night version with some more risqué clothing.

Lust will also affect the scenes you get, and high intimacy will also be needed for scenes from the mods if you have them.
Blueknight, bruh! stop flexing over me, stop flexing!!! haha :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

egged

Apr 25, 2020
Hi!
First post, I was wondering how to get the gloves for Sylvie? I'd like to think I'm in decently far but I still have no idea how to buy them or WHERE to buy them right now..
Sorry if this has already been answered, new to everything about this game.

Reactions: Lypso55

Alphazet

Apr 26, 2020
Hi!
First post, I was wondering how to get the gloves for Sylvie? I'd like to think I'm in decently far but I still have no idea how to buy them or WHERE to buy them right now..
Sorry if this has already been answered, new to everything about this game.
oh my gahd i didnt expect korone in this site

Reactions: egged

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
First post, I was wondering how to get the gloves for Sylvie?
They don't seem to be in either shop. Guess they should just appear when you get so much intimacy and /or lust, like the cut up parts of outfits.
is there an updated guide? im having trouble with the nurse scenes thanks
how do you unlock the very last one??
Translated version of memory guide back here. What the last memory is depends on if you use the modded transfix or not, for some reason a few people have problems with the nurse scene.

Reactions: Alphazet and egged

Alphazet

Apr 26, 2020
They don't seem to be in either shop. Guess they should just appear when you get so much intimacy and /or lust, like the cut up parts of outfits.

Translated version of memory guide back here. What the last memory is depends on if you use the modded transfix or not, for some reason a few people have problems with the nurse scene.
arigathanks one last question about the yandere mod i see a response when i type "deredere" but not with yandere how do i activate the yandere mod?? thanks!

noroshio

Feb 20, 2020
1588130391512.png
Hi does anyone know what this error is? Pops up when asking her what she wants to eat and she looks at the pancakes next table.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
for some reason the game isn't loading, it's just showing a black screen. let it sit for like 15 minutes and nothing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
arigathanks one last question about the yandere mod i see a response when i type "deredere" but not with yandere how do i activate the yandere mod?? thanks!
It is "yandere" to turn it on the stat requirements are high though.
Hi does anyone know what this error is?
for some reason the game isn't loading, it's just showing a black screen...
If you didn't extract the prepatched games in the opening post with Z7ip you can sometimes get odd errors. My copy of the modded game is back here as a plain zip, or the parts to make your own are in (the modded patch may still need the bugfix).

I've played though the opening of the game a few times looking for errors from others, but haven't found any.

Reactions: Alphazet

noroshio

Feb 20, 2020
It is "yandere" to turn it on the stat requirements are high though.

If you didn't extract the prepatched games in the opening post with Z7ip you can sometimes get odd errors. My copy of the modded game is back here as a plain zip, or the parts to make your own are in przemo's folder (the modded patch may still need the bugfix).

I've played though the opening of the game a few times looking for errors from others, but haven't found any.
I extracted the game(the transfix modded thing) with 7zip, should I use the bugfix you linked?

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Anybody mind telling me what's the maximum effective intimacy and lust? Don't wanna farm them for nothing.

I have all the scenes unlocked but I'm not sure if I still have any clothes left to unlock.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes