VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I unlock night time shop? If I try to go out at night it only gives me the option to go out to eat.
Sylvie has to be above one hundred and twenty lust for it to first appear, and the clock has to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You also need to go alone.

Jacketo

Apr 21, 2020
Okay! The tyrano player from tfpatchguy actually worked on my android 10, yeah I just needed to use his electron port, I didn't use it last time. I didn't use his transfix though but it still runs, it's a little buggy but nothing that's permanently game breaking, I started a new save so I can't tell if the whole game is truly stable yet. Thanks for the help guys!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Aparently mega is doing cleanse of illegal games so it forced my to move all sylvie stuff from my main mega to backup one

You need to download from backup mega cuz i deleted/locked link to main and moved stuff to backup.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Feels like an update should have been here
3.0.0 is going to happen, but might not be soon. Adding to those other games they're working, they've also just updated their digital art book.

Speaking of updates new for Ray's games maybe?

ZK¿ORhR7jØ

Apr 9, 2020
I am having a bug where "tag:[set_dress_dress] does not exist" every time I click on a piece of clothing in closet menu. Is there any fix to this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am having a bug where "tag:[set_dress_dress] does not exist" every time I click on a piece of clothing in closet menu. Is there any fix to this?
If you downloaded a prepatched game for the opening post you might get odd errors if you don't extract it with 7Zip. If you don't want to use 7Zip you can get the zipped unpatched game and patch from the link above, or prepatched here.

You can get that errors like that from installing tfpatchguy's patch over przemo's, install it on a unpatched game.

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
sorry but apparently the 1.9.2 ver on youtube has low download speed.
it is 800mb but it wants me to take a day to download it.

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Im having an issue with the game freezing whenever I go to the cafe. It happens after I get to the first outfit for Sylvie. Im using the unmodded version. Any idea what's causing it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry but apparently the 1.9.2 ver on youtube has low download speed.
Even without logging it took less than a hour for me, that port is a bit rough though. Maybe try Booom313's 2.2.1 or if that also doesn't work on 10 tfpatchguy's Tyrano player.
Im having an issue with the game freezing whenever I go to the cafe. It happens after I get to the first outfit for Sylvie. Im using the unmodded version. Any idea what's causing it?
Look just above, tested the umodded game and didn't get any freeze.

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Damn, there hasn't been updates for months. Is Freakily Charming gonna update this game or is it officially finished?

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
1587794259106.png This and then I actually minizied the game and waited only for the issue to re appear when I went to have sex with her for the second time. Any idea what this means?
I downloaded the version you linked me too and that's what i'm playing on now btw.

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
I can avoid that but when I try to do the sex scenes the game also freezes.
It says [if] And [endif] do not match. Are you sure you want to revisit the scenario? So there's some kind of coding error, but no idea what.
I can avoid the scenario but whenever I try the sex scenes my game also freezes.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I can avoid that but when I try to do the sex scenes the game also freezes.

I can avoid the scenario but whenever I try the sex scenes my game also freezes.
First of all i need screenshoot before and while bug, second i need sb else to confirm it .

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes