VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Double dildo image? I don't think there are any sex toys. If you got the game from one of the two download links in the opening post I don't think it's actually modded, you need the patch labeled modded from here.

All the mods should be listed here, what you need to do to trigger some of the less obvious ones is back here.

Edit - Oh if you mean that image from Darkness's signature that's not from Teaching Feeling, it's actually from one of the artist/developers image sets...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if i missed something obvious but all those mods are in the "modded" version on the first page or do I have to chase them and dl them individually?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry if i missed sopmething obvious but all those mods are in the "modded" version on the first page or do I have to chase them and dl them individually?
I think the opening post calls the translation patch a mod, so neither of the two main downloads have the mods. You want the modded patch from here.
...anyway i mean that image that Darkness posted...
Yes check my last two comments, the triple dot icon (next to the flag) in the comment bar thing has the spoiler.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Here's one you could split into three...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God fucking damn she's the cutest thing.

EDIT I forgot how soul crushingly adorabel this game is. And now it hs more content than when I first played it. I'm so happy.

Last edited:

Hypocr1tikal

May 13, 2018
Here's a rough version of the translation of the Intro to that fan-comic made by . I made it with Paint 3D and a look-alike font. If anyone has recommendations on what program/font I should use instead please tell me. Also please check out to support him for writing the fan-comic. From what little i've interacted with him he seems like a nice guy. He also told me to make sure that I credit the original game to Ray-K.

Annotation 2019-09-11 022816.png
Intro (Rough).png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not entirely sure if it's correct but try Mf_Break_The_Rules
I was just comparing the game text to , it's similar but doesn't quite match up. It also doesn't seem to have a lowercase.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what is difference between without mod and with mod?
If you mean the two downloads in the opening post, one has the transfix patch installed one doesn't. The transfix has the English translation and uncensored images. You can get a actually modded (with mods) transfix patch here.
Click the "Spoilers" that's under the "Uploader's Note."
That's old information unfortunately.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
If you mean the two downloads in the opening post, one has the transfix patch installed one doesn't. The transfix has the English translation and uncensored images. You can get a actually modded (with mods) transfix patch here.

That's old information unfortunately.
SO which one should I download?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes