VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone can fix bug at panties v2.5.2 android ?
I think the game would have to ported again, but using the newer transfix that fixed the skimpy panties bug. You can't just swap the files, again I think.

ayron

Sep 7, 2019
Hello, I'm new on this game and I'm stuck on the kitchen scene because after this scene the game shows me "label: 'day_start_' does not exist" and I can not continue in the game because the day does not pass (I play with the 2.5.0)

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, I'm new on this game and I'm stuck on the kitchen scene because after this scene the game shows me "label: 'day_start_' does not exist" and I can not continue in the game because the day does not pass (I play with the 2.5.0)
Your playing a older version of the game and transfix, that bug was fixed. Download the latest version of the game and pick a modded or unmodded version of the latest transfix from here (or see the links in the opening post).

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so the modded version is the best no ?
If you want Sylvie to eventually become a yandere and/or exhibitionist then you want the modded version. And I guess there's no real reason not to get it, you can just ignore the mods your not interested in (and you do get to boop Sylvie's nose).

Solva

Oct 22, 2017
When I try to change the name she addresses me with, it's not reflected in her normal dialogue. She still refers to me as master no matter what I change it to. Did I mess anything up?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes