VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I try to change the name she addresses me with, it's not reflected in her normal dialogue. She still refers to me as master no matter what I change it to. Did I mess anything up?
Extra options then change name? It's working for me tried my real name, and my...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She should call you anything, the game doesn't seem to like punctuation though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I would click on window then back to get to the change name option. I get the confirmation message that I've changed it but the next chat dialogue I get from her still addresses me as master
Did you change just the sex name not the daytime name maybe? I tried out onii-chan and Sylvie used it, maybe it's just that one particular line of dialog that always uses master (chatted several times but that particular one didn't trigger).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...does anyone know how to get the last 3 scenes in v2.5?
Keep poking Sylvie's breast (or use tea) to get her horny during day time then pick the option to carry her. Other two are drinking wine all night, I thought the two variations were either Sylvie being horny before hand, or her wearing the basic blazer and keeping it on during sex. But tfpatchguy's guide says the variations are her being tipsy or drunk.
is it possible to get piercings?
There's nipple rings (eventually) from Aurelia's night shop.

rexhn

Jul 24, 2019
i downloaded the new version(2.5.2 off the main page) but its almost entirely in japanese. how do i get it in english?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i downloaded the new version(2.5.2 off the main page) but its almost entirely in japanese. how do i get it in english?
One download in the opening post has the translation patch installed, one doesn't. Get a patch with or without added mods from here, list of the included mods here.

Reactions: Hones

Hypocr1tikal

May 13, 2018
I want that too. If I could speak spanish, I would try to contact the creator and try to get translation permission from him/her. But I don't speak spanish. BTW, why is there so many fan-fics, fan-comics, fan-videos and other fan-things for this game in spanish? I found lots of fan-fics for this game in spanish, but only two in english and none in any other language.
I might be able to translate it, but i have no idea how to go about contacting the creator.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I might be able to translate it, but i have no idea how to go about contacting the creator.
If you create an account on that site you can contact him there -
If you want to send a private message just click the private checkbox.

Oct 9, 2018
I've made some bad fan signatures. *Tried*
(Kinda need some images to put in them)
Oh, and i just realised i probably need to resize them. I'll do that later

Reactions: bobsterb

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just googled sylvie and found it, again i can't find any good images for sylvie but i suppose it works as a fan of Rays work
Here's one you could split into three...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So is that double dildo image a modded version?
Double dildo image? I don't think there are any sex toys. If you got the game from one of the two download links in the opening post I don't think it's actually modded, you need the patch labeled modded from here.

All the mods should be listed here, what you need to do to trigger some of the less obvious ones is back here.

Edit - Oh if you mean that image from Darkness's signature that's not from Teaching Feeling, it's actually from one of the artist/developers image sets...

Last edited:
Reactions: GoblinGobi
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes