VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Custom clothes should be enabled in modded version. You can try to turn them on
Typed custom clothes in and got the notification text, but I can't see the custom clothes button.

Edit - Custom clothes should appear...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

guillerm000

Aug 10, 2017
Does somebody knows where i can find the extra clothes? i remeber some time ago, with another version of the game, being able to download custom clothes for the game but i cant find nothing about it on google. That option was removed from newer version? or is google trolling me?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does somebody knows where i can find the extra clothes?
Look at the comments just above. The option was disabled by the dev in 2.5 and up, but might have been turned back on in the modded version of the transfix (I couldn't get the button to appear though).

Reactions: guillerm000

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Hi so I haven't been on here in a really longtime, and I saw the post about modded vs non-modded, and so no I have a question that might seem kinda dumb but please bare with me. So I have version 2.5.2 of Life with a Slave, but I dont know if it's a modded version or not. Is there a way to be certain? And if not, and I would like the modded version, do I need to redownload the whole game? Just a patch file? Are the mods included in the TransFix files? I really just dont know, and could really use some help here. Please.

*Additionally does anyone have a link for the TransFix Files that isn't through Mega. That site is simply refusing to cooperate with me whatsoever.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I dont know if it's a modded version or not. Is there a way to be certain?
The game window should say if it's modded or not...
The mods are built into a transfix. Just the tranfix patches are here (note comment bellow about the censored image), but przemo10371 has switched from Goggle Drive to MEGA.

The download links in the opening post contain both a prepatched, modded and unmodded version of the game.

Reactions: Jibbers

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so I don't have the Mod Version, but it is good to know that I only need the TransFix Files. It does kinda suck that I have to use Mega, but I'll get over it. So as far as Mega goes, since I have almost never used it. Do you have any recommendations on how I should download it, because its already made me restart my download twice. And the second time, just a moment ago caused my download to fully restart. Since I did make a free account now, because I'm hoping it might make it work better. Should I import it to "my" Mega Cloud first and then try downloading it again, or is there a better way? Also I noticed you had posted a .Zip for the hands. Does it have all the censor-uncensor files that need to be replaced, that you guys are presently aware of? And lastly let me take this opportunity to Thank you, for your assistance.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So as far as Mega goes, since I have almost never used it. Do you have any recommendations on how I should download it, because its already made me restart my download twice...
I have the FireFox app installed but that's it, not signed up or using anything fancy. Just three images got recensored recently, that zip has whole the folder they're from (so some that aren't really need).

If it's really being that much of a pain I could upload the modded transfix to MediaFire, if that would be easier?

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
I appreciate the offer, but Im gonna go ahead and give it another shot. One of my buddies who uses it, but apparently likes to take 16hrs to return a phone call said I should get the App for my computer and that that might fix my issues. Either way I will be sure to post about my success, or failure with this attempt. So let's hope for success, because I really love this game, and have been looking for Mods for it for a very long time. And you guys are the first place, that I've found to have a comprehensive selection of Mods. (Not to mention most the times you try to get them from alot of other sites, they either are really glitchy, dont work at all or come with a "wonderful bonus" lol). So again thank you, and I'll let you know what happens.

p.s. this really is a great community and I'm thankful I remembered this place existed

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Started downloading and uploading it already, so just in case...

TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_MODDED (with uncensored hands) -

While I was there uploaded a Ray thing I came across the other day too...

Kabeshiri V1.0.2 -

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
First Off that kinda hilarious. But Ray really does understand the meaning of FanService lol. Secondly it looks like I might end using that link, then again the weather has gotten so crazy here who know if it'll even help lol. (Hurray for Missouri's stupid fucking weather). Also is there a list somewhere of what names she'll react too, and also other then the basic option (as well as whatever the mod adds), are there any words or phrases you can type Sylvie will react too?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also is there a list somewhere of what names she'll react too, and also other then the basic option (as well as whatever the mod adds), are there any words or phrases you can type Sylvie will react too?
Some phrases are listed in the opening posts . For names look back here, don't know about the ones the mod adds but the list mentions John Cena...

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you I really appreciated, and I didn't notice before I clicked on the link, but you went ahead and replaced the censored files didn't you. You know the world may just think us perverts and horn-dogs, but you are an awesome human being. So again Thank you.

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Uhm so patching seemed to work fine, atleast at first. My saves transferred fine. The Mods I've tried so far have worked perfect. Dont see any options for custom clothing, so I'm not sure if it still just doesn't work, or if Im supposed to do something specific to actually activate. Overall I'm really impressed, and really grateful to everyone who worked so hard to make it, and also a special shout out to TheBlueKnight for his help in making it possible for me to get the files I needed.

Also just out of curiosity, since I never played the game with Custom Clothes, how exactly did that work. Did they come pre-loaded; Did you have to code them yourself; Or go out and find them from random people. Although if it's not working still I guess it really doesn't matter, but I still am kind of curious about that whole thing.

*Correction to my first sentence I thought it had glitched at first because Sylvie wouldn't leave the house with me, but I had forgotten that my last save was right after unlocking the Hysteria memory.

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
Oh also przemo10371, since I get the feeling you were a bit more involved in the development of this Mod Pack, or atleast from the other posts I saw. Aside from John Cena are there any other new names Sylvie responds too?

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
So just a heads up dont know if its a glitch or just something that didnt get translated. But going into the cafe with Sylvie, I got a random error message in Japanese. Not sure what it means, if anything. Just wanted to keep you all posted.
Oh, and also just like TheBlueKnight. when I type in "Custom Clothes" a message pops up saying they're enabled. However no new buttons show up in the closet, and nothing new showed up in the Store.

Oct 9, 2018
So just a heads up dont know if its a glitch or just something that didnt get translated. But going into the cafe with Sylvie, I got a random error message in Japanese. Not sure what it means, if anything. Just wanted to keep you all posted.
Oh, and also just like TheBlueKnight. when I type in "Custom Clothes" a message pops up saying they're enabled. However no new buttons show up in the closet, and nothing new showed up in the Store.
Not sure but
It's been disabled since version 2.5.0.

Jibbers

Apr 6, 2018
@ Darkness, Well Today we had a Thunderstorm, I realized just how many apps had been running constantly in the background on my moms phone(yeah I broke mine; accidently kneed it climbing over a carseat helping pack to go camping/ Also dont judge yes I may almost be 30 and yes I live with my mom, but Im a disabled vet and after I got out and my dad passed to me it made the most logical sense to move in with her and my younger siblings.), and also discovered that Windows 10 by default limits the amount of Bandwidth you can use, unless you figure out how to change it. And yes, I am well aware while waiting for the TransFix to download before all that I probably read about half this entire thread

*Also not to sound like Im being critical or complaining, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this new Translation was supposed to cover all if not most of the dialogue, as well as the Menu Screens (Could just be me Idk).
**Additionally and I would never expect to see anything like this soon (because I'm super lazy whenever I get the chance), but a few mods I might like to see if at all possible in the future. 1) The ability to grope Nephy, because well fair is fair afterall lol, 2) A fix for the Custom Clothes if at all possible, 3) 1 or 2 even additional Sex Positions, 4) a threesome option might be interesting with Nephy/Aurelia and Sylvie (because well Sylvie, it just wouldn't be acceptable at all without her), 5) Like in a previous comment I agree Anal should be a thing (but there are alot of other positions out there so its not that important), 6) The ability to have with Sylvie by the fountain should be a thing just saying it feels right(especially when the Exposure Mod kicks in), 7) I think Ferrum, at least at some point should sell you more then Alcohol (Just my Opinion), 8) I fully believe there should be atleast a few more options of places to touch Sylvie (both during the day and more importantly during intercourse(as well as a larger variety of responses)), 9) More locations would be super awesome (although to be fair I feel like that would be a bit more of a Ray thing to take care of), and 10) If at all possible the ability to tug/pull on her Nipple Chains/Piercings would be super fun (I mean they're there and to be honest I feel like they're taunting me because I can't pull/tug on them.

***Just have to say and this is the most IMPORTANT thing of all Sylvie is amazing, and deserves anything/everything imaginable for her doctor to please her and for to please him(Us)***

p.s. If anyone would like, I can try and remember to get screenshots of all the non-translated parts of my version. Just let me know, please

p.p.s. Just out of curiosity is there anything else to get out of the Day/Night Clothing Store my Intimacy is at like 4K something & my Lust is a little over 2K. Also side note should I be aware of any events that would actually Require a lower lust (Just so everyone understand dont know how but I actually unlocked my Hysteria Memory before I unlocked the other two).

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes