VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hi i am a huge fan off this game how can whe improve intemacy whit just only patting once on her head
p.s. i dont know how to edit files directly and cheat engine doesnt work alrdy tryd that

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hi i am a huge fan off this game how can whe improve intemacy whit just only patting once on her head...
Why pat only once, keep patting. Someone explained how to edit your save back here, never tried it though and it's from well over a year ago (so several game versions ago).

There's built in cheats to tfpatchguy's patch, it's linked in the opening post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have any idea of when the next update will come out? Has the creator said anything on his twitter?
Ray's twitter is . It can get a little weird, although his latest artwork post is The Powerpuff Girls. I think the last tweet about Teaching Feeling was in July, showing off a random costume changer. But annoyingly I can only translate one tweet at a time.

Right now it looks they're working on their digital art book that just came out on the Japanese DLSite.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

NSF-95

Jun 28, 2018
I have an issue with the second download of this game that contains the modded version, It has some sort of error with extracting :unsure:. I can't seem to play this game cause the unmodded one is not in English and the second has an issue with extracting the file.

NSF-95

Jun 28, 2018
It says modded but means patched, so the first download is the untranslated game. You can get the patch on it's own (with or without mods) here, and install it yourself to the unpatched game.
Thanks for the help but if it isn't too much trouble just one more question. So I just download the one that's compatible with unpatched(Unmodded) version of the game right?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...what's the difference between them?
The two patches? The unmodded one just translates the game to English and removes some of the censoring, the modded one does the same but also has these fan made mods included.

The two main downloads in the op is a untouched game, and one with the unmodded patch already installed.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Mods that i can think od right now:
1.yandere
2.Date
3.Touching Aurelia breast
4.Booping sylvies nose
5.touching sylvie's but
6.Names reactions (John Cena and so on)
7.New talk options
8.Rape roleplay
9.walking with sylvie naked
10.Side characters reactions to sylvies outfit (not sure about that one)
All of those should be on modded version.
Edit:
PS. Now that modded version is ported our team can continue development of our small secret mod project.
what's the yandere thing up there? when you neglect her?

Reactions: tesmund

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
I downloaded that moded one like 1-2 months ago but while i download there wasn't "molested" "unmolested" thing tho. What does it mean?

Reactions: kiyiya
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes