VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

BT-22

Jul 27, 2018
Is FreakilyCharming still working on it or is it abandoned i have seen a live2D trailer on his twitter but nothing else since

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Good to have you back. I only pop in every once in a great while, so I'm a bit out of the loop. How've you been?
Well after 2 months in germany i am going to buy myself a new laptop to work on. So i could make future updates faster. Up to this point i was working on my pc with is like right in front of door to my room sooooo... yea.
Now it should be faster/better to update TransFix.

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone knows an game with similar mechanics as this one, but without ya know... the loli part?
As much as I am a massive lover of exclusively loli content, and that alone plays a huge role in why I find this game as effective as it is in the first place, I really do wish I could help you. You'd think with how popular this game is that others would've tried to emulate it by now, but I honestly haven't ever found any others like this myself. Don't let that discourage you though. I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find a game like this that works for you.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes