VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
As much as I am a massive lover of exclusively loli content, and that alone plays a huge role in why I find this game as effective as it is in the first place, I really do wish I could help you. You'd think with how popular this game is that others would've tried to emulate it by now, but I honestly haven't ever found any others like this myself. Don't let that discourage you though. I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find a game like this that works for you.
Imumoto Monochrome is through and through like this, her body is a bit less loli. There's also Runaway room girl, both are on this site. Other than that, there's a whole genre of games like this called "trainer" games. Some of them lack the romanticism and cuteness factor but that should give you some ideas of where to look.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Imumoto Monochrome is through and through like this, her body is a bit less loli. There's also Runaway room girl, both are on this site. Other than that, there's a whole genre of games like this called "trainer" games. Some of them lack the romanticism and cuteness factor but that should give you some ideas of where to look.
*Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ and *1room: Runaway Girl
f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v1-3-inusuku.37378/
f95zone.to/threads/1room-runaway-girl-v1-2-0-akari-blast.17712/

Last edited:
Reactions: ehpot

punctdan

Oct 14, 2019
Yes, the Dev is still actively working on this game. You can see a few of the changes he's implenting on his twitter, like the closet overhaul, but his work ethic towards the game is he works on it when he feels like it. There's no strict schedule for updates.
Could you link me the Dev's Twitter please?

EDIT:
Oh, nvm. Just checked the first comment in this thread and found out.

Jun 20, 2018
I know I wasn't really the one asking, but I'd like to thank you for pointing those two games out to me. Both of you. I knew about the trainer genre, but without the aforementioned cuteness, can any of them really be considered similar to this game? These two games, however, look right up the same alley. None could ever overtake Sylvie's place as the most important girl there is, of course. That goes without saying, even if I did just feel the need to say it. But that doesn't mean they can't be good games. Unfortunately, I don't have a computer at the moment, (I haven't for a while actually,) and it doesn't look like those games are android compatible. Regardless, I look forward to playing them when I eventually get the chance.

Which reminds me, is the most current version of the modded game available for android somewhere in this thread? And if so, does anyone know where I would find it?

Reactions: Shura Matoi

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Which reminds me, is the most current version of the modded game available for android somewhere in this thread? And if so, does anyone know where I would find it?
The latest ported version I know of is on . It's the latest version of the game, but not the patch. The developer of Imouto!? Life, has mentioned a future Android version (but this is the Teaching Feeling thread so better leave it at that).

Reactions: Shura Matoi

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Are sheer stockings in this version? I see from one of the screenshots there appear to be black sheer stockings but I'm not seeing them for sale in Aurelia's shop.

Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are sheer stockings in this version? I see from one of the screenshots there appear to be black sheer stockings but I'm not seeing them for sale in Aurelia's shop.
Those screenshots are from a older version of the game, back then there were sheer stockings but no coloured ones...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only sheer clothes now are the two types of baby dolls and the sundresses.

Reactions: sapoleon
Jun 20, 2018
Considering you love sylvie maybe you'll consider sporting the lovely sylvie fan sig *nudge nudge*
To be honest, I really only made any accounts on this site so I could stay up to date with Teaching Feeling after Booom's ports screeched to a halt. As such, I don't use this site nearly as much as I probably should. Which is practically naught at all. As a result, I don't truly know what that means. That being said, because I adore Sylvie above all else, I will gladly show my support in any way I can. So as soon as I figure out how I can don this moniker you speak of, I will do so asap.

The latest ported version I know of is on . It's the latest version of the game, but not the patch. The developer of Imouto!? Life, has mentioned a future Android version (but this is the Teaching Feeling thread so better leave it at that).
Thank you so much for all your help! I'm always blown away by how awesome everyone is here. If I wasn't so daunted by joining communities, this would probably be among, if not, the first I'd actively participate in. You all are the best.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
To be honest, I really only made any accounts on this site so I could stay up to date with Teaching Feeling after Booom's ports screeched to a halt. As such, I don't use this site nearly as much as I probably should. Which is practically naught at all. As a result, I don't truly know what that means. That being said, because I adore Sylvie above all else, I will gladly show my support in any way I can. So as soon as I figure out how I can don this moniker you speak of, I will do so asap.

Thank you so much for all your help! I'm always blown away by how awesome everyone is here. If I wasn't so daunted by joining communities, this would probably be among, if not, the first I'd actively participate in. You all are the best.

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I know you've already done way more for me than you needed to, but I have one more question. See, I'm not finding where the save files are kept for this port, and I want to continue using my previous save file. I've already gone through the full game four times now in my effort to keep up with the different versions, and while I'm more than willing to do it over once again for Sylvie, it is getting a little old needing to redo everything constantly. So if you happen to know the save file directory for this port I would seriously appreciate it. If not though, I understand. Either way, thank you again for your help. Seriously.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, I know you've already done way more for me than you needed to, but I have one more question. See, I'm not finding where the save files are kept for this port, and I want to continue using my previous save file...
I think it's in the assets folder, as long as installing doesn't change anything. looking in the APK there's the game settings save already there. I can try installing it on Nox to make sure.

Edit - Found it, it is still with the settings save but it's in a folder called files...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shatteredstar
Jun 20, 2018
I think it's in the assets folder, as long as installing doesn't change anything. looking in the APK there's the game settings save already there. I can try installing it on Nox to make sure.

Edit - Found it, it is still with the settings save but it's in a folder called files...
I don't understand. I mean, I understand what you're saying, but I don't have a folder called "com.sensitiveusername.teachingfeeling" in my regular "Android / Data" folder. And searching my phone for any files with "sensitiveusername" or "teachingfeeling" in the name garner no results either. Am I looking for the wrong things, or am I being an imbecile? What path did your game install into?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes