VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i acess the cheats in the modded version and how do i use the say function
Think only tfpatchguy's modded patch has cheats, it has a txt file inside telling you what they are. Some of the things that work in the say bar are in the , type something in and click say.

Reactions: shane420

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hmm still not quite sure I understand how to turn it on after after going through the thread sorry I'm pretty dumb.
There's a holiday styling setting in the content options of your preferences, but it really just seems to do what it wants (or the admins are messing with us). You should have been here a few days ago, the screen was full of them when they first got turned it on.

Tried turning the styling off and on again but nothing, didn't even affect the cobwebs.

Oct 9, 2018
There's a holiday styling setting in the content options of your preferences, but it really just seems to do what it wants (or the admins are messing with us). You should have been here a few days ago, the screen was full of them when they first got turned it on.

Tried turning the styling off and on again but nothing, didn't even affect the cobwebs.
So that's why i had several bats

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Ah I see I noticed that holiday setting was already checked I just thought there was more to it dang I missed the fun spooky stuff. Well like I said in a previous comment I still have an older tab with that one bat on it back on my laptop so I'm sure(hopefully) it'll still be there I doubt the page'll be a bitch and refresh on me without me knowing and again thank you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes