VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As well as the molested having some cosmetic and other stuff added like mentioned in the uploaders note. Right TheBlueKnight?
The transfix patch changes the language to English, and uncensors a lot of the image. The modded version of the patch adds in the the fan made mods listed here. Those uploaders notes were made for the previous download.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

dungvandoo

Nov 1, 2019
Screenshot (11).png
Hi I encountered this problem after the kitchen scene, and after that the time ingame got stuck. How do I fix this? Thank you

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
the Unmolested version still got english translated and uncensor image right?or is it just raw jap and censored?

Dunderbolt

Jul 6, 2018
When I type in "deredere" she lets me know she can't get anymore Dere. Is there a special dialog she gives me when I type in Yandere? The UI flashes as if I entered in an invalid statement.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the Unmolested version still got english translated and uncensor image right?or is it just raw jap and censored?
It's the raw completely untouched game, so Japanese and censored.
Hi, where can I find the opening post and can I use my old save game to play with the newer version? Thank you
As Darkness said the opening post is the first post. In the games folder you can find two .sav files by the .exe file, move them over to the new games folder.
Is there a special dialog she gives me when I type in Yandere? The UI flashes as if I entered in an invalid statement.
No don't think so.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
welp I've got some bad news.
.. . My little bat buddy that I had for just a couple of days is gone. My laptop decided to be bitch and freeze on me and here I was hoping he'd stay with me all the way till mid to late December. Sad times are here.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Oh, is this that artist who's adept at making girls who are as adorable as they are creepy?*
I'll have to give this a go, then.

*And not in the "going for cute so hard it starts getting creepy" uncanny-valley kind of way--the much more difficult "they'd be horrifying if they weren't so cute... actually, they're like right on the line sometimes" manner (his monster girls in particular).

Last edited:

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Oh, is this that artist who's adept at making girls who are as adorable as they are creepy?*
I'll have to give this a go, then.

*And not in the "going for cute so hard it starts getting creepy" uncanny-valley kind of way--the much more difficult "they'd be horrifying if they weren't so cute... actually, they're like right on the line sometimes" manner (his monster girls in particular).
What you described does not appear in this game

Last edited:

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
What you described does not appear in this game
I'm just thinking of his hentai--IF it's the same guy, which it looks like it is.
Because she's cute, yet slightly creepy. Which makes her cuter, don't get me wrong, but... still.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
I'm just thinking of his hentai--IF it's the same guy, which it looks like it is.
Because she's cute, yet slightly creepy. Which makes her cuter, don't get me wrong, but... still.
It is the same guy you're thinking of its just not all his work is creepy I don't see an ounce of creepy in her shes just too perfect unless you use the yandere in the molested mod then you'll get the creepy you desire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes