• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The does have a section on updates...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically updates when and if Ray feels like it. Like przemo said their working on other things, and it Looks Like Ray's going to be moving house too. Think the latest news was a tweet about a possible new .

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Um... I'm new to this and I am confuse on what to do. So do you just download the main link(with/without mod links) and that's it? or do you have to touch those Przemo's and tfpatchguy's mega link and download stuff too?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Um... I'm new to this and I am confuse on what to do...
The first modless download is just the raw game, no translation or uncensoring. So if you get that one you'll need to install either przemo's or tfpatchguy's patch. The second modded download has przemo's patch already installed and ready to play.

Reactions: Pandalai and janoi

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Hellos community ^^ i have some questions to ask about the game.
When doing "to bed" stage, i notice there are 2 bars on the right, one fills in pink, the other in blue (i guess) what's the difference between these 2 bars, i notice as i do foreplay the pink raises but not the blue.
2nd question : the kitchen scenes are meant by the tea??
Next : at the cake, how to get more meals? I believe I only have pancakes and short cakes.
Next : there is something in the walk through about a dealer who u meet when u visit the market for many times. I seems i can't meet him, I only met the same man who gave me the girl and that's it. Should i keep visiting the market more?
Thanks alot for your help in advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When doing "to bed" stage, i notice there are 2 bars on the right, one fills in pink, the other in blue
Excitement bars, when they reach the top someone will cum. Blue is for you, pink for Sylvie.
...the kitchen scenes are meant by the tea??
That's the naked apron scene. Dress Sylvie in just the apron or the baby doll, and it should just trigger in the morning.
...at the cake, how to get more meals?
They should just appear eventually, maybe you need to have tried all the already available food for new ones to appear.
I only met the same man who gave me the girl and that's it...
That's the guy. If you meet him with Sylvie he should offer to sell you a one off book, without Sylvie alcohol you can keep buying repeatedly.

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Excitement bars, when they reach the top someone will cum. Blue is for you, pink for Sylvie.

That's the naked apron scene. Dress Sylvie in just the apron or the baby doll, and it should just trigger in the morning.

They should just appear eventually, maybe you need to have tried all the already available food for new ones to appear.

That's the guy. If you meet him with Sylvie he should offer to sell you a one off book, without Sylvie alcohol you can keep buying repeatedly.
thanks for your answers :D there are some questions still to ask but let me give up hope first , maybe i figure out how to solve them xD
thanks again

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
i have another questions : the longing scenes it says "Do not go to bed when Sylvie asks for a few days " she never asked me to go to bed once , but i did something and want to makes sure is it right or no. i go to bed , choose the pose , clothese on off , and stuff then immdedetily choose end night" , am i doing it right or no?
2nd question : can't have Babydoll/Apron outfit :))) how to get it from the shop?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but i did something and want to makes sure is it right or no. i go to bed , choose the pose , clothese on off , and stuff then immdedetily choose end night" , am i doing it right or no?
Just don't click the to bed button at all, or trigger any sex events.
how to get it from the shop?
The apron should appear in the normal shop when Sylvie's intimacy stat hits a certain number, the babydoll is from the night shop. To get to the night shop, go out alone when Sylvie's lust is over one hundred and twenty and when the...
New normal clothes will appear as Sylvie's intimacy grows, sexy clothes (from the night shop) as her lust grows.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm beginning to wonder if it's from the mod by Ichibikun, it adds in a lot of events...
But as far as I can see it's Vietnamese only, no English.

• Love
Reactions: SinisterJoker

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I will check today that viet mode structure maybe i can "steal" at least some touching stuff from them

I am going to Die while checking IT, IT have size of 1Gb i Hope IT is while merged with game

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes