VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't understand. I mean, I understand what you're saying, but I don't have a folder called...
It's in the root directory, the protected one Android doesn't normally let you see. But if you haven't already rooted your device (and especially if it's your phone) I wouldn't advise doing it. I tried it with my tablet once but couldn't do it.

Jun 20, 2018
It's in the root directory, the protected one Android doesn't normally let you see. But if you haven't already rooted your device (and especially if it's your phone) I wouldn't advise doing it. I tried it with my tablet once but couldn't do it.
So essentially, there's no way for me to transfer my save without rooting my phone? Man, that sucks. Thanks for your help though.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So essentially, there's no way for me to transfer my save without rooting my phone? Man, that sucks...
Yeah. I just wanted to use a memory card for more app storage space as I've almost run out, but to do anything more than basic installing/uninstalling apps you basically have to hack the damn things.

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah. I just wanted to use a memory card for more app storage space as I've almost run out, but to do anything more than basic installing/uninstalling apps you basically have to hack the damn things.
I've considered rooting my phone multiple times for just that reason. There are so many things my phone needlessly blocks me from doing. But rooting it seems like such a convoluted process. Too easy to mess up. And without any place to backup my files, it really isn't worth the risk.

Oct 9, 2018
I've considered rooting my phone multiple times for just that reason. There are so many things my phone needlessly blocks me from doing. But rooting it seems like such a convoluted process. Too easy to mess up. And without any place to backup my files, it really isn't worth the risk.
Depends on your phone, some are real easy to root but if you mess up... bricked.

Jun 20, 2018
Depends on your phone, some are real easy to root but if you mess up... bricked.
I'm sorry. I had to leave for work. In any case, I've got an S8, which I hear is more complicated, than most but I suppose hear-say doesn't mean much when I haven't done it myself. Regardless, I don't want to ruin my phone. On top of losing everything I have on here, as well as, well, my phone, I wouldn't be able to see Sylvie, period. That's a no can do from me. Still, I suppose that means whenever the most recent modded version of this game gets ported to Android I'm going to have to start from scratch again, aren't I? Oh well. A small price to pay.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I suppose that means whenever the most recent modded version of this game gets ported to Android I'm going to have to start from scratch again, aren't I?
If the Android port gets a update it seems to be for the game not the patch, that port and 2.5.2 were both in May. I wouldn't think you'll have to start again anytime soon (so good and bad news).

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

Retun

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a fast or easy way to raise the intimacy levels in one go? for example 100+ or something idk lol?

D

Deleted member 215905

when trying to download from the megalink on the front page, winrar gives me about 12 errors when un-raring and then the game itself doesnt run, gets stuck on a black screen, cannot get this game to work, any ideas?

D

Deleted member 215905

also, how do you unlock the night market, it says to go out alone at night, but no such luck

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when trying to download from the megalink on the front page, winrar gives me about 12 errors...
Make sure WinRAR is up to date, if it still happens try 7Zip.

Edit - Tested the patched game (second row of downloads) with 7Zip, no problems with the extraction.
also, how do you unlock the night market, it says to go out alone at night, but no such luck
You need around one hundred and twenty lust to be able to find it, and the clock...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
In the Teaching Feeling folder with the exe. There's two .sav files, big ones the actual saves the smaller one settings.
I changed my save files, but when I loaded them it won't open and when I press back it just shows some floating clothes and interface.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I changed my save files, but when I loaded them it won't open and when I press back it just shows some floating clothes and interface.
If your save is from a older version it may not work right. Check the opening posts installation and save compatibility sections, but if it was from before 1.9.2 it just won't work. If so there's a nearly complete save back here.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes