VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
does the molested version have the latest translations or do i have to install the latest translation? And if i have to do the manual thing what do i install and how do i do it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does the molested version have the latest translations...
Yes that one is the one with the transfix patch already installed, and it's the latest.

Edit - Oh and to manually install a patch drag the folders out of the patch into the games folder, when it asks let the game files get replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoltzzSwagga

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
My game seems to be bugged? I can't give Sylvie pink flowers or blue flowers and i can't use the libido boosters or aphrodisiacs. What do i do?

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
My game seems to be bugged? I can't give Sylvie pink flowers or blue flowers and i can't use the libido boosters or aphrodisiacs. What do i do?
Seems like you need to make some tea for her to give her the flowers, this happens at mid-day and/or one time frame later, dunno about the drugs, have you actually made some?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Have you got far enough in the game for those options to unlock. You can get the book before you can actually use anything from it, once you've had sex with Sylvie those options should start appearing one by one (as love and or lust increase).

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Seems like you need to make some tea for her to give her the flowers, this happens at mid-day and/or one time frame later, dunno about the drugs, have you actually made some?
Yeah i have the drugs and i did make the tea at the right time but i don't get the option to put the tea leaves in. Yes i have the drugs made five of each and have just over 20 pink flowers

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Have you got far enough in the game for those options to unlock. You can get the book before you can actually use anything from it, once you've had sex with Sylvie those options should start appearing one by one.
I have the book and i have had sex with her multiple time still none of those options have appeared. Do i need to get love over 600?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
if it's lust i'm screwed because i can't get lust to naturally increase a lot without editing the save file
Lust is pretty slow naturally. It hopefully shouldn't be a bug, only one persons has said they've had same issue and they'd only just started playing so hadn't unlocked using flowers.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Lust is pretty slow naturally. It hopefully shouldn't be a bug, only one persons has said they've had same issue and they'd only just started playing so hadn't unlocked using flowers.
Alright so problem solved you have to hit 600+ love before you can start using the drugs and flowers but now i have a new problem i have forgotten how to edit the save file so i can force more flowers,drugs,love and lust

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Completely clean game with no patch, and the game with the unmodded patch installed. Latest patches are here, to see which your currently using look...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks but i meant the "molested" "unmolested" words, thing that molested is game files right? Not about Sylvia.
sorry im still learning english .d

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thanks but i meant the "molested" "unmolested" words, thing that molested is game files right? Not about Sylvia.
sorry im still learning english .d
Yes the molested/unmolested in the OP is referring the the games files, specifically whether or not the game is modded.
Molested = Game + Mod
Unmolested = Game without Mod

Reactions: TheAshina
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes