VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
So sry guys for my question but I srearch my hands bleeding I think it gives a command for android modded version to add flower lust for intimic but I don't find it anymore can any help me with it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So sry guys for my question but I srearch my hands bleeding I think it gives a command for android modded version to add flower lust for intimic but I don't find it anymore can any help me with it?
If your using przemo's port they listed the cheats here. No cheat to add flowers though I'm afraid, but there is one for raising lust. There was a post about editing the save to add flowers but you can't really do that on Android.

Reactions: Thanna

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Sorry if this feels like an uninformed question, but I can't find proper answers anywhere. I've recently started playing this game and, with a few google searches, found some information that I'd like corroborated, especially since they came from posts from 2 years ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry if this feels like an uninformed question...
Sylvie can get a little crazy with the high lust levels, but she's still a good girl really. Eventually if you turn down her pleas for sex too many times she will jump you when your sleeping from sheer desperation. Understandable really, and your not exactly the gentleman when that scene fades out...

Translated memories guide here.

Nipple piercings will eventually unlock in the night shop, she won't just turn up with them.

Reactions: Nullbot

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Sylvie can get a little crazy with the high lust levels, but she's still a good girl really. Eventually if you turn down her pleas for sex too many times she will jump you when your sleeping from sheer desperation. Understandable really, and your not exactly the gentleman when that scene fades out...

Translated memories guide here.

Nipple piercings will eventually unlock in the night shop, she won't just turn up with them.

That's reassuring. Thanks! I did feel the complaint against the nipple piercings was a little strange, but the person who mentioned them was so weirded out that I felt there might be something disturbing involving them.

Final question, then: just to be absolutely clear, there is no "actual" violence during the rape scene from both parts, correct? "Not being a gentleman" means you take charge, not that you hurt her or something like that?

And yes, given the requirements to unlock it - denying her for lots of days in a row - I agree it is understandable that she is desperate, but I was afraid that scene was yandere-esque, which I absolutely hate XD

and when you turn on yandere mode this gets even more interesting.
I am playing the modded version - is yandere mode turned off by default? I really don't like that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Final question: then just to be absolutely clear, there is no "actual" violence during the rape scene from both parts, correct? "Not being a gentleman" means you take charge, not that you hurt her or something like that?
No when Sylvie passes out after you just keep going. There's no hurting Sylvie (or her hurting you), other than the molest option at the beginning of the game.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
No when Sylvie passes out after you just keep going. There's no hurting Sylvie (or her hurting you), other than the molest option at the beginning of the game.
Great to know. Thanks a lot!

you need 2k love and 130(?) lust to enable it by typing Yandere in the chat box (where you can talk to her)

it's not on by default. and sometimes you need to enter Deredere first before typing Yandere.
Thanks! That Deredere mode does look interesting, to tell you the truth (assuming it is a mode at all).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Deredere is the say command to turn yandere mode off after it's been turned on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Deredere is default Sylvie.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes