VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone have the Transfix link? cuz my apron scene seems a bit broken, and i cant open the old transfix link. thx.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone have the Transfix link?
In prezmo's MEGA folder linked the opening post, or posted on it's own here. Remember the fix if your using the modded one.

There were some problems with the apron on older patches if I remember right, shouldn't be with the prepatched games here now I don't think. If you mean the missing image I think that's just how it is now.

Edit - Looks like tfpatchguy re-enabled it. Their MEGA folder is also in the opening post, but you need the raw game (in prezmo's folder).

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jun 7, 2020
Hey i have a question. What the difference between unmolested and molested? I wana know because i dont know the difference of them if i dowload the game. Because i read that you can get a good ending but can you get good ending in both version?

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
In prezmo's MEGA folder linked the opening post, or posted on it's own here. Remember the fix if your using the modded one.

There were some problems with the apron on older patches if I remember right, shouldn't be with the prepatched games here now I don't think. If you mean the missing image I think that's just how it is now.

Edit - Looks like tfpatchguy re-enabled it. Their MEGA folder is also in the opening post, but you need the raw game (in prezmo's folder).
Thx BlueKnight, you always do a great job

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020

Sorry to bother again, but its not missing image problem, just about "'day_start_' label doesnt exist" problem

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry to bother again, but its not missing image problem, just about "'day_start_' label doesnt exist" problem
That's one of the old problems that should be fixed, I did try it out with both of prezmo's transfixes and no errors.

The prepatched game in the opening post are compressed as .7z files, if you use WinRAR they can get some odd errors from extraction. If you don't want to use 7Zip theparts in prezmo's folder are just zips, and my is too.

If that doesn't help you could try tfpatchguy's tranfix and maybe their Electron port (it replaces Tyrano), remember to use a raw copy of the game to avoid different error messages.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a way to go to the forest in the evening / night?
Aurelia's shop is the only place you can go to at night, and you can't go to the forest without Sylvie. Flower picking, walking and resting along with the sex are the only things you can do there. So no Sylvie no forest.

You could try Determinable Unstable, it looks like the same forest...

Jun 9, 2020
Aurelia's shop is the only place you can go to at night, and you can't go to the forest without Sylvie. Flower picking, walking and resting along with the sex are the only things you can do there. So no Sylvie no forest.

You could try Determinable Unstable, it looks like the same forest...
I just wanted to know if it was possible to go with sylvie to the forest during the night, I already know what I can do during the day ... I ask this because exploring in the game images of the folder I noticed that there is the screen of the forest during the night. .. but thank you very much for replying! I really appreciate it! (I added the image i found in the folder so you can see)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
I ask this because exploring in the game images of the folder I noticed that there is the screen of the forest during the night. .. but thank you very much for replying! I really appreciate it! (I added the image i found in the folder so you can see)
That's actually added by the mod patches and I believe it's sourced from Determinable Unstable. Pretty sure it isn't used by anything at the moment though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Heya guys, is there any updated "say" commands?
Some links back here to old lists. The transfix from tfpatchguy's comes with a read me listing things like this, not sure if it's exactly the same with prezmo's but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
Sorry, another bother. I wonder if "Yandere" in talk command is really exist as i read on some random webpages?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder if "Yandere" in talk command is really exist as i read on some random webpages?
If you have the modded transfix and two thousand intimacy "Yandere" will turn Sylvie's yandere mode on, type "Deredere" when you want to turn it off.

Reactions: golop
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes