VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
The Vietnamese Ichibikun's mod has , there was talk of maybe taking parts of it but that was a while ago.
He also added several mods, though only in pre-patched releases. I believe it included:
- Economic system and a loan shark.
- Limited food system.
- Health system.
- Extra shops in the market.
- Banging Aurelia and the cyclop girl (I forgot her name for now).
I can't make a full list for now. But hope this half-arsed list is enough.

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
Aight um, do we only have one type of glove in Teaching Feeling (which is belted glvoes)? Cuz I wish that there is another type of gloves?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Aight um, do we only have one type of glove in Teaching Feeling...
Those belted glove that comes with the corset are the only gloves. There's a custom clothing dress with some, but they're a part of the dress and can't be used separately.

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
Those belted glove that comes with the corset are the only gloves. There's a custom clothing dress with some, but they're a part of the dress and can't be used separately.
ah i see, its sad to know. I wish "Long sleeve gloves" are available

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys, how to unlock the top-right scene in page 2?
The top right is similar to the one just before it. Get Sylvie horny and spend the night drinking but get her really drunk, with her lust over three hundred.

Translated memory guide here but I may have to fix page two.

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Help me please , so i just kept patting her , and choose all good options (like feed her same as mine) but why did she died of illness? Uweeee

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Help me please , so i just kept patting her , and choose all good options (like feed her same as mine) but why did she died of illness? Uweeee
Make sure to buy her the new dress and pancakes, let her do the simple chores. Absolutely no molesting. In the opening post there's a with the exact details and numbers.

Reactions: Nyatsuki

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
May i ask about "date" requirements? cuz I already take Sylvie to Town with proper clothes and selectm "rest in the plaza" at the morning but the date option wont come.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes