VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Jun 9, 2020
guys, browsing the game images I noticed that there are more choices than the game proves, talking about food ... I noticed that there are choices like "pizza" "lasagna" "donuts" and many others. i think they are choices that you can take at nephy's cafe. how can i unlock these choices?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
I've also found this image. I was like "omg, picnic time". How can i unlock picnic?
guys, browsing the game images I noticed that there are more choices than the game proves, talking about food ... I noticed that there are choices like "pizza" "lasagna" "donuts" and many others. i think they are choices that you can take at nephy's cafe. how can i unlock these choices?
Alrighty, I'm not sure about the origin of the lasagna, pizza, etc. food buttons, but they're not in the game as far as I know. There are no images of the food itself regardless. As for the picnic that's been unimplemented since 1.9, Ray's got some kinda scene planned but who knows when he'll actually get around to it with his health problems and other projects.

Jun 9, 2020
Alrighty, I'm not sure about the origin of the lasagna, pizza, etc. food buttons, but they're not in the game as far as I know. There are no images of the food itself regardless. As for the picnic that's been unimplemented since 1.9, Ray's got some kinda scene planned but who knows when he'll actually get around to it with his health problems and other projects.
Oh, ok thanks

ultrasukiyaki

Jun 28, 2020
1. Download "TynarioScript v0.12(legacy)"

2. move unzipd it into game's current dir, and rename this dir to "nw"

3. recode function "getProcessPath" in "Tynario/libs.js"

Code:
    $.getProcessPath = function(){
        var path = process.execPath;
        var os = "mac";
        if(path.indexOf(".app") !== -1){
            os = "mac";
        }else if(path.indexOf(".exe") !== -1){
            os = "win";
        }else{
            os = "linux";
        }
        if(os === "linux"){
            return process.cwd();
        }else{
            var tmp_path =  path.substr(0,tmp_index);
            var path_index =0;
            if(os=="mac"){
                path_index = tmp_path.lastIndexOf("/");
            }else{
                path_index = tmp_path.lastIndexOf("\\");
            }
            var out_path = path.substr(0,path_index);
            return out_path;
        }
    };
4.create launcher, next add chmod +x.
Finally, u can get the wish!
Code:
#!/bin/sh
cd "/path/to/TF/"
nw/nw .
fi

Last edited:

Dragonsk451

Oct 7, 2018
Somebody in discord asked me to add cheats to pc ver soo.
Now you can be lazy in Pc version too.

Links:

Cheats for nomal version:
Mega
Cheats for modded version:
Mega

Cheat list:
cheaton = turn cheats on
cheatoff = turn cheats off
lustup = +50 lust
lustupmore = +200 lust
lustdown = -50 lust
lustudownmore = -200 lust
loveup = +50 lust
loveupmore = +200 lust
lovedown = -50 lust
lovedownmore = -200 lust
Yeah the cheats don't work or Im doing something wrong.

Random_Guyy

Jun 27, 2020
The top right is similar to the one just before it. Get Sylvie horny and spend the night drinking but get her really drunk, with her lust over three hundred.

Translated memory guide here but I may have to fix page two.
Make her drunk, then make sure you get the love mark on the border as well, then chat or do anything until night ends
Nice, thanks guys.

Also, is there only 1 scene in extra page?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I have no idea how to get the modded version work cause it just keeps stay on the loading up sequence and I don't know how to install the patches :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have no idea how to get the modded version work cause it just keeps stay on the loading up sequence...
The prepatched games are .7z files, if you extract the game with WinRAR you can get errors. Use 7Zip or my copy of the modded game here that I compressed as a normal zip.

The modded game in the opening post does need the small bug fix, you install it and patches like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
Its pizza time

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Problem with looking around game files is you'll sometimes spot unused things, like the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although being complete that has been added to tfpatchguy's transfix.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes