VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Japanese rope bondage can be like a art-form, shibari isn't necessarily a bad thing. Instead of being uncomfortable it can actually be euphoric, note that Sylvie isn't actually restrained by the rope.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Seemingly. He's always complaining about various joint pains and even chest pain more recently. Might be early onset arthritis or even something worse with chest pain. Of course, I'm sure a lot of context to his complaints are lost through google translate.
I sincerely hope his health improves.

Reactions: ScarGazer
Jun 9, 2020
Seemingly. He's always complaining about various joint pains and even chest pain more recently. Might be early onset arthritis or even something worse with chest pain. Of course, I'm sure a lot of context to his complaints are lost through google translate.
How old is RayK? RayK is a male or female?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Molested VS unmolested version?
It just means Modded vs Unmodded.
If you're gonna download one of the prepackaged ones then Molested is the way to go. It's got the date scene mod.
A must have in my opinion. If you're really getting into the game, then I would switch to TFpatchguy's version at some point.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

H'Blaugheurstarscht

Dec 16, 2017
There's also a new work-in-progress mod conversion in tfpatchguy's folder.
Is Tfpatchguy gonna translate the whole mod or just the bath scene?
I'm translating the whole mod but since I have no prior experiences with TyranoScript, I'm learning as I go along and it might take a month or two.
If he is then I will drop mine lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is Tfpatchguy gonna translate the whole mod or just the bath scene?
Sounds like they're just going to do parts of Ichibikun's version of the game, from the readme...

"Mods from the custom vietnamese version created by ichibikun ported to 2.5.2, rewritten and translated."

Def4ult_User

Jul 1, 2020
Guys. How to get yandere mod? I downloaded teaching feeling modded and have the roleplay mod but I am not sure if I have the yandere mod in it. How to make sure?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes