VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Vietnamese Ichibikun's mod has , there was talk of maybe taking parts of it but that was a while ago.

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
Got another problem here. So, i used to play Teaching Feeling on android. It was go well until i dont play it for several weeks/months. When i try to reopen it and do the same method it doesnt open. At first, i tjought that i may delete a file/folder without notice, so i try to uninstall and reinstall. Then the problem goes the same. I decided to try a modded version here and do the same as instructed on the link but it wont open as well. Can anyone help me by give solutions or smth?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Got another problem here. So, i used to play Teaching Feeling on android...
You have to do a lot of tapping to start the Android ports, check . If you have a new Android 10 device they won't work, if so you could try this new port and see what happens.

Jun 9, 2020
Got another problem here. So, i used to play Teaching Feeling on android. It was go well until i dont play it for several weeks/months. When i try to reopen it and do the same method it doesnt open. At first, i tjought that i may delete a file/folder without notice, so i try to uninstall and reinstall. Then the problem goes the same. I decided to try a modded version here and do the same as instructed on the link but it wont open as well. Can anyone help me by give solutions or smth?
why don't you use joiplay on android? it's very comfortable. I downloaded the modded version (touching her nose is adorable, not to mention dating ...) and I ran the exe file on joiplay (i had the same issue with another version of teaching feeling 'cause of Android damn 10)

Kanaee

Jun 23, 2020
You have to do a lot of tapping to start the Android ports, check . If you have a new Android 10 device they won't work, if so you could try this new port and see what happens.
Well the strangest thing is, it used to be able to work on my phone (which is android 10 as well) XD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
JoiPlay has a thread here, it's a emulator that can let you play Tryano (and more) games on Android without ports.

Jun 9, 2020
Aight teach me how, sensei (especially where to get exe file)
once you have downloaded the desired version you should have a 7z file. when you extract, click on it and you should see some things like folders or files. the exe file is the bottom, you have to run it on joiplay. it seems difficult but it is very simple

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes